NEED BOWLERS for GSTBA ID bowling Div 3

cool-ace

Bowling Is My Addiction
hi everybody,
I am looking for a couple of bowlers to fill a few vacancies in the Windsor teams. If you come on board, you will get 3 free games at Windsor each week you bowl in ID, you will also receive your own bowling shirt, and free registration, and Windsor gives each team $500 to be divided up by the team.

We bowl on Saturdays 2pm at various locations including Windsor, Mt Druitt, Villawood, Liverpool, Witherill Park, Lidcombe, Fairfield.

I need about 3-4 bowlers, which includes permanent and reserves so if you know of any friends that would like to join you, please ask them too.

The league average is about 150-160 and the top 5 bowlers can't go over 860, but not too worried about your average, looking for any average from 110-190

We play head to head stratch on a 19 point system

The costs this year is $34, and 1st place takes approx $4,500 to divide between the team so it's good prize money and every position gets money back

Starts 30th january and finishes end of November

so if you are interested, please let me know ASAP,

I need to fill the vacancies for this team by the end of this week. if any questions, please ask

Thanx
James Franks

We also need players for a Liverpool side, so if anybody is interested in joining a liverpool side, please send me a message

Back
Top Bottom