Nationals Restricted Cup Finals

charliebrown

I just want to say a big Congrats to Robyn Bull for winning the restricted cup on Friday.... I came into the Restricted cup hoping to make the top 4 and ended up finishing equal third with Tillie Swan from NSW. Wtg to all who made it to the finals and again Congrats Robyn!!!!

Well done Robyn u bowled great and steady and finished it of strong wish i could have( i'll have a cry now ) no you did show true grit good on you well done..................
And well done charliebrown on third place first go good result.......

Gary................................:cool:

It was great to have 3 Victorians in the top 4 women and men!!! Well bowled everyone! :D

Congrats Guys, well done all round.................:p :p
And well done Charlie Brown, it must of been those white pointers that put em off LOL.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fr33ze said:
Congrats Guys, well done all round.................:p :p
And well done Charlie Brown, it must of been those white pointers that put em off LOL.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well whatever it was it certainly worked for me and I am dam proud of myself.
First year in WDV and Nationals and to get where I finished was great.

Well done to our Captain Robyn Bull for winning the Restricted Cup. What a great finish to the week. WDV women 1st. Men 2nd & Overall 1st. Robyn also made the All Stars team. Great bowling captain and thankyou for your support over what was a very testing week of bowling in many ways. Fantastic effort.

;) :D :) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom