Name the sport?

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
You watch grown sweaty, hairy men cuddle and kiss each other.
You watch grown men try to injure or kill each other.
(after they just cuddled and kissed)
You watch grown men spit at each other.
You here about these persons getting drunk hopping in there cars driving under the influence then saying it was not there fault.
You here them being accused of abusing women then saying "It was not us we are inocent"
Hoping into cabs then doing a runner when it is time to pay & telling the driver that if he calls the police they will beat him up.
These people saying we are role models for the kids who watch us.
What is wrong with this?????????????????
Will tell you the sport in a couple of days.
Please post your replys, will be interested of what you think?

ummm...you forgot Air Hockey! From what I've heard you play for sheep stations in that too LOL:D

Ice said:
ummm...you forgot Air Hockey! From what I've heard you play for sheep stations in that too LOL:D

Air hockey is dangerous. You don't want to play against us on Friday nights. It's more like frisbee than air hockey and I'm not just talking about the puck.

As most of you guessed the winner is "FOOTBALL"
You are right aphelion there are idots in every sport. But seems that there are more IDOITS that are in or follow this sport. I have competed in both the Australian and Queensland Offroad racing championships over the years and found there is never anyone there try and distroy you. If you need help you just call out and people came running. To me football is a very one eyed sport over publisied and over rated.
When people say "Did you see the game on the weekend". When I tell them "I don't follow football". They say back "Don't you like sport" Which i reply yes I do follow sport just not football. Which gets the reply of " Is threr sumfink wrong wif you don't you like da FOOTY".
My moto is:- NO WEAPONS, NO LIVESTOCK, NO V8s, NO SPORT.
I know it is a redneck attitude but hey no one has disagreed with this saying yet.
I don't mean to offend anyone with this but if you are well this is my veiw on the game.

Back
Top Bottom