Moved To Qld

-John-Khan-

PoWeR oF ThE 'B's!
Hi Every 1

I have recently moved to gold coast and Im curently looking in to some where to bowl league up here but thought id see if any 1 could help me out, I was thinking of bowling at burliegh heads bowl cause im close to it but im told its not sanctioned and that they are more of a social bowling alley.:confused:

I was also wondering about some of the people out there who are league players in the gold coast area and where abouts they bowl there leagues? And the cost of there bowling?

Also If theres any 1 out there who needs a league partner and might be able to help me out.Please private message me or send an email to [email protected]

I will also accept any other info on this subject.

Thank you

choices are limited... u got Ashmore or Tweed... ur pretty much inbetween both of them if ur near burleigh. Other than that you can travel to Mt Warren.

I bowl at Tweed on a Wednesday night... 3 person 4 game league its called Sunshine Triples. Cost is $25 a week and its a money league. I don't know much about what is on at Ashmore anymore.. i know their Friday night league was one of their best.. give Rob Davidson a call up there (he is the manager) and he might help you out.. other than that try David Fairbank or Bob Hardie down here at Tweed.

I think we have a vacancy on Wednesday night from memory.. we start back this wednesday night.

Hi Again

I would just like to say thanks to every one on there info,Im looking at bowling either ashmore or tweed but probably looking more into bowling ashmore.

Im still interested in any more ideas please.

Thanks again John.

just a tip john before you sign up, go in on a tuesday or friday night and grab a pair of lanes once they have been oiled for the early (6:00-6:15) leagues and check out the lanes. They play very short with squeeky clean backends so it can be very over/under, its probably something you arent used to.

Back
Top Bottom