MoRich Morich Total Shock and Awe

MR HOLD3M

This ball comes in a 400grit finish. I drilled mine with pin under ring finger cg kicked to the right and mass bias below right of thumb. Oh i am right handed. It has the VANGUARD WEIGHT BLOCK. Well what a monster really too much ball for me was standing 40 throwing over middle arrow out to 5 board and this ball recovered like nobody's business. If you are a bowler who encounters a wet lane condition or lacks a bit of hand i think you won't go wrong with this ball from Morich. :D :D :D

About 12 to 15 revs and bowl about 23 to 25 kph.This is probably a good guesstamate.The ball hits very well i used it at SPC at Moorabbin and it smashed the pins .If it wasnt for operator error i probably would have finished higher than 22nd LOL ;) ;) ;) Hope this is of help to you .Cheers Ralph.

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
This ball comes in a 400grit finish. I drilled mine with pin under ring finger cg kicked to the right and mass bias below right of thumb. Oh i am right handed. It has the VANGUARD WEIGHT BLOCK. Well what a monster really too much ball for me was standing 40 throwing over middle arrow out to 5 board and this ball recovered like nobody's business. If you are a bowler who encounters a wet lane condition or lacks a bit of hand i think you won't go wrong with this ball from Morich. :D :D :D

Consider smoothing the surface up a little. Say a 600 or 800 grit wet sanding on a ball spinner. 400 is like a tractor tyre! Smoothing a little in turn smoothes the break point and can make a ball much more predictable. You can always rough it up again if you don't like it.

Make the sanding marks in line with your track for a smoother reaction, perpendicular for a more sudden reaction.

Back
Top Bottom