MoRich MoRich LevRG

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Just remember that you read it here first,

This ball is simply put unbelievable, even in the hands of a rev challenged bowler such as myself it still manages to decimate the pins in brutal fashion. Due to the new weightblock the ball starts revving furious once it leave your hand then makes a vicious turn at the break point.

The best part is its' versatility, it comes out of the box 1000 grit, but you can polish it up for more skid and an even bigger back end reaction.

If you, like me don't have a big shot and watch enviously as the likes of Belmo, Walshie, Bottomley and the like send pins rocketing all over the deck then this is the ball for you.

Cheers

Steve

PS It looks pretty wicked too!! :D:D

Born from our revolutionary Vanguard core technology, the 23% larger EZ Rev Core
was scientifically engineered and designed with a wider body, a deeper
multi-tapered power slot, dual stabilizing trapezoids and the unique
ACE (Advanced Continuation Enhancing) Hood. With the largest (.033)
Asymmetrical differential of any ball ever produced
Taken from the Morich website

I got my LevRG from Cameron Walsh at Ballina. We drilled this ball as on the website suggests, with the strong midlane roll, with an axis of 5 1/4 inch, and pap 5 1/2 inch out.
We really were after this ball to be controlled if possible. This ball is the biggest hooking ball I have ever had. I have only managed to bowl 1 game in league before I need to put this ball away because it needs the oil.

I am very impressed with the colors of the ball as it's get down the lane, very good on the eyes. So in Finish if it's a ball that hooks you are after, than look no further.

I was very surprised with how cheap these balls are now, so give Cameron a ring at the bowl for all information on the Morich gear.

Ballina Bowl
Address : Clark Street, BALLINA 2478
State : NSW
Phone : 02 6686 5342
Fax : 02 6686 7566

Back
Top Bottom