Missing you already....

L

Lefty

Half of me (the half with the feet on the end) says "thank God its all over", the ATBSO nationals and challenge that is. However the "top half" (thats the bit with half a brain on top) is still buzzing with joy that everything went so well last week, thanks to a wonderful bunch of seniors in Queensland that gave up a whole week of their time to run the tournament. You are truly wonderful people and I am proud to be a Queenslander amongst you all.
The "boys out the back" - Russell Morrison and Jim Roberts were without doubt the best nerds for the job, running the old and the new tournament programmes side by side so that future tournaments may have the benefit of ATBSO's own tourny programme. Thanks guys you did us proud.
I hope you all had a good journey home, thanks Joyce for the shirt, I shall pretend I am from WA now and again when I wear it.
Sorry about the weather - but we needed the rain really. Now back to work - and its hard to stay awake after lunch, but it really is nice to sit down for a couple of hours.

TASSIE THANKS QUEENSLAND.....

I am sure I speak on behalf of all the Tasmanian bowlers who attended the Nationals and the Interstate Challenge this year at Kedron when I extend my heartfelt congratulations for a job VERY WELL DONE!!!!

We appreciate the immense amount of time and effort necessary to host an event such as this, and found it flawless.

So give yourselves a great big pat on the back and know that those from the little island downunder had the very best time and did not mind the rain (in fact we had plenty down here and decided to bring some up with us for 'ya)

Well done Queensland....Tassie thanks you =D>

Back
Top Bottom