Michael Fitzpatrick, 300 #1 @ AMF Tuggeranong

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
Congratulations goes to Michael Fitzpatrick for bowling his first 300 during tonights PHOENIX League at AMF Tuggeranong. He finished with a 770 series for 3 games. The 5-person team ended up with a nice 3004 series Scratch for the evening also.

Well done, I sence more to come! You have improved alot over the last few months. Great to see!!!

yep i agree, Michael's been knocking on the door for a while now. well done to you mate, wish i had of been there to see it. am hugely proud of you mate. keep up the hard work

cheers
Shoey

Also, congrats goes to Drew Charlton (did I get the last name right?) for bowling a 299 last night in Cash Tripples, massive 10 pin in the 10th i heard!

fair go, whilst Drew deserves a wrap for his efforts and well done to him this thread is about a young man of 15 years old who's thrown his first 300. probably would have been best to say well done Michael and started a new thread for Drew dont you think.

I don't think so? I don't see why either should be over shadowed, considering they're both monster achievments in a center thats had a hard few months of crap. Pull your head out & if you have an issue with me congratulating another bowler for something awesome, talk to me whilst I'm at work there instead of bringing your issue onto a public forum.

Troyza,
Considering tuggers has had a ' hard few months' wouldnt it then make sence to have 2 different threads to help promote, since it was 2 different people in 2 different leagues on 2 different nights.... seeing a pattern?
think next time...

ALSO a huge congrats to my little bro who shot his first 300!

What ever man, if you cant be happy for other people, forget it. Regardless whether it was made in a second topic or not, they both bowled well, stop being asses about it & move on.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, congratulations Michael! I weighed the ball last week and it's soooo legal! (The joys of a low top weight ball.) Nice work mate!

Back
Top Bottom