Memo J.Briggs Re: Golf

Golf and Carting? Must be good money coming in..
I can change a spark plug how about putting me on the payroll?

Re: Memo J.Briggs Re: Golf - u will need to contact my events co-ordinated Mr D.Hardy as this is his one and only event to arrange.

I am sure the usual suspects will be there -

Carl B. - at least we can talk afl this year !!! go the hawks lol

Drewy - after his recent win we might get him to shout a drink or 2 ......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Magoo - how can someone hit the ball so far but rack up such a score ??:p:p

Dave Hardy - with his new swing he will play like ????

Hamster - time to get the golf clubs of the kids and come play

and Jase this year if you get in a bunker you have to play out of hit (not throw the ball) or i think we will introduce a fine !!!!!

Lets get some idea's for a game type.

my pick is a 3 club event (one club has to be a putter)

ambrose

single stroke

any other idea's ???

Golf and Carting? Must be good money coming in..
I can change a spark plug how about putting me on the payroll?

Mr Shinnie...It's Karting...;)

If you were on the payroll what I would save on Hoists, you would cost me in coffee…
:D
We don’t do ride on mowers here…;)

How about we play worst ball (4 people) that way we could take more of Chowny’s shots this year…:p

I might see if Conquest is up for the challenge…:cool:

I cannot believe it’s nearly been twelve months, seems like only last week we all had a hit together…:confused:

Ambrose is the way to go :) I think as we are playing for a perpetual trophy the event format should stay the same.

Jase said he was putting up a trophy - probably a part out of shinnies car. A working bit im sure!

Better book the course Dave, looks like we might get more than most squad lists...:D

Geez dont give me an excuse to take this game up properly, just dont play for a XXXX a hole!!!

Well this came out of the blue......as Jeff's events co-ordinator I have retired. If you are keen I can ask at the pro shop on saturday for a price and date for you , and can even book it for you, but that will be all. Good luck for the day and let me know what you want to do......

p.s.The sports series is dead.....in case you havent noticed...R.I.P :rip:

Ahh cmon Dave - no way on earth you can have retired. This is a very serious event and your heckling is what keeps me coming back for more!

When are you guys playing, I say I am going to lay every year but never make it but hoefully all the retrenchments at work will give me the fiversion to get there.

I would love to dust off the clubs again ...

Back
Top Bottom