Melbourne Cup

MTC for 2005 has just been completed,I would like to thank all the bowlers for making the journey to Ed Fleming Lanes, and especially to our New Zealand friends who made the long trip over.

Our winner was Andrew McArthur form NT and the winner of the ladies $3000.00 diamond was Kate Wilton / Qld.

Congratulations to all the place getters and High Game winners sponsored by Storm Australia & the youth awards sponsored by AMF Bowling Supplies.

I would also like to thank all my staff at EFL, from Andrew Daley and his staff at the back end, wonderful job guys. Machines ran well all weekend. Scoring was great and was well within the Oiling pattern required by TBA.
To both Adam & Sue on the front counter fantastic job and of course Ian Nicholls who scoring program just gets better and better.

May thanks to all our sponsors and several have already confirmed coming on board again next year. We will also be having a seperate ladies division next year and hopefully this will attract our top female bowler thru-out Australia and New Zealand.

Once again thanks to all you the Bowlers who travelled to our centre over the Quenns Birthday weekend, and wee look forward to seing you all again next year for the 2006 Melbourne Tenpin Cup at Ed Fleming Lanes.

Back
Top Bottom