MAURICE FADL

ANN KIRBY

Everyone

It is with sadness that I am writing this thread with the news of the passing of Maurice Fadl last night.

He was a man who loved his bowling and was great fun on the lanes. He will be sorely missed.

Our condolences go to his family and friends from the ATBSOQ committee and members.

Rest in Peace Maurice.

On behalf of the ATBSOQ committee.
Annie
Ann Kirby
[email protected]

When I found out about this this morning I was absolutely gutted. So sad, I will miss my bowling practice buddy :'( I have had his smiling face on my Skype contact list all day and I can't bring myself to take him off my Skype. It's been a very long and sad day for me today.....

Terribly sad - it again proves that we don't know how long we have in this world so make the most of every day. Maurice won't just be missed by Queenslanders - he will be missed by everyone who bowled with and against him....

Sad news indeed, condolences to family and friends. Will be missed by many.

Was one of the first people I bowled league against after moving to the Gold Coast from Darwin. A great bloke, who will be missed and remembered by all those that had the good fortune of getting to know him.

So sad to hear of this only bowled with him last week and he was so kind and playful with my daughter who was with me...Will be sadly missed and condolences to family and friends

Back
Top Bottom