Make some money at Mentone

Porto

TotalCOOL
Make some money at Mentone by playing pot games on Monday nights.
The games will start at 10.30 so make sure you're there by 10.15 to get in the first game
Pots will be starting off at $5 per person at the beginning of the night. Generally, it'll stay at $5 for the first few games and go up steadily from there. Pots can get up to as high as $50 later in the night for those of you after the big bucks.
Handicap WILL BE allowed and will be allocated fairly on the night when you arrive
The center is open exclusively for the pot games so there won't be any social bowlers to interfere with your game
The atmosphere is great, especially when it comes down to the last frame of a $40 game

This type of event is perfect if you want to
* Bowl on a different condition
* Increase your average
* Have experience bowling under pressure
* Have experience bowling in matchplay conditions

With a game rate of only $2 why wouldn't you want to come down and give it a go?

Any queries call Lindz on 0432724480

Spread the word, the more people that come the more money you could walk away with!!

HANDICAP? In pot games?
You've got to be kidding!

Pot games have NEVER been handicapped. Handicap is a geat way to keep the honest scratch bowler away, not an enticement to get them to compete.
Try again Lindz. This time try to show some respect for the SPORT of bowling.

Funny craig..That wasn't exactly how the word honest was supposed to be interpreted, but then you already knew that, right?

PS....what's happened to my answer to the PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago? I'd still like to help with the Bendigo Country Cup bowlers.

I have bowled 1 night was awsome might come down 1 night after i get enough money but i'll be in 1 night if i get money not far from moorabbin either after league sounds good.
Chris

Mr. Chester,

the excitement of pot games comes from the competition and the size of the pot. Correct?????

I'm guessing most lower average bowlers wont want to throw their money away, and its not really fun taking money unless it's been a competitive game.

So allocating a varying handicap depending on how a bowler bowls on the night is very fair, and works... brings in more bowlers for the pot and creates alot more excitement on the night.

And Wayne the real money doesn't start til the end of the night.

All are welcome, even you Wayne :)

oooh ..!! Pot games @ Mentone!!! Don't they bring back memories!!! Trust me guys, they're a heap of fun & if I'm correct, most of the boys who do the pot games don't like losing their money (especially if Kaz & I beat them in scratch ey? ;) ) ... so if u guys want a challenge, u all won't b diappointed! Especially when Leo, Porto, Lindz & Erwin play 4 RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! That's def. some entertainment 4 a Mon Nyt ... :p I would b there but unfortunately I'm in the Philippines til the end of Jan so win heaps of money boys & girls ... => Roxy

Back
Top Bottom