Linkin Park/Jay-Z Collision Course Review

stormxxx

Please reply only of you got the album

I think its bloody awesome album,i thought the job would be sketchy,finished in 4 days,Excellent

9.9/10

Its terrible, seriously. I have heard Numb/Encore like a million times since it got released and it just makes me really sick.

Its a crime against music.

BAH!

I have to agree Fleth Awesome!! watching the Dvd and how they did it all in such a short time was great 8)

Thats what i call good music :twisted:

Murderdoll said:
Its terrible, seriously. I have heard Numb/Encore like a million times since it got released and it just makes me really sick.

Its a crime against music.

BAH!

thats a bit harsh....

GREAT CD i havent got it, got it off a mate, still great CD,

9.5/10

Not really too fussed about this album. Don't think I'll get it.

Though a great LP collaboration album is "Reanimation". Its all remixes with different people of the songs off Hybrid Theory. The remake of "One Step Closer" they did with Jonathon Davis from Korn is pretty much to die for.
Some of the songs and remakes are a lot better than the originals.

The LP/Jay-Z thing is a pairing up by MTV.

I Mean fair enough they released an album and what not, but to keep ramming it down our throats?? I'll pass

The only good song LP ever did was One Step Closer, but the rest have just gone downhill.

You want a collaboration? How about Chino Moreno from Deftones and Maynard James Keenan from Tool/A Perfect Circle, or Max Cavelera from Soulfly and ANYONE (Max can make techno sound listenable)

i would have to agree with murderdoll on this, i hate it when hip hop and techno turkeys with good bands and screw up all the goods songs

Re Animation Pfft,I fell asleep during that cd anything remixed is crap
but jay-z and linkin park has mashed it up to make to sound good but reanimaton 4/10 and im being leanient

Back
Top Bottom