Leigh Young - 300 Game!

ecca55

I would like to congratulate Leigh Young for bowling his first 300 Game tonight in the Overlanders league at Keon Park.

It was absolutely fantastic to watch, especially cause i was bowling with you! And I'm sure that everyone who knows you will agree it is very well deserved.

Congrats to a true gentlemen of the sport, keep the great scores coming!!!

love Lots
Jess D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on your 300 Leigh,
It has been a pleasure to know you for many years and
you truly deserved your 300.

All the best Scott, Bec and Ethan .

A 300 For Uncle Leigh!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Congrats on a damn fine game. I knew it would come one day, I am just crushed that I missed seeing it.
Hopefully Aunty Pam was there to see it.
You will have to start coaching me again ;)
Can't wait to congratulate you in person.

Keep up the high scoring
- Simon

Let me first catch my breath... Now... Leigh congrats on the huge effort, has definatly been a very long time coming, now you have to do it monday night so I can see it.

Congrats again
John

Hey Leigh i had the pleasure of watching this very memorable moment. Even had the pleasure of versing you that night haha..... thanks for kicking my ass. hehe :p
Well deserved.

Cheers Chrissy

Congratulations Leigh!
You had looked ready to bowl one so often over the last few months that it was only a matter of time.
Congrats again on this fantastic achievement.

Brendan

Well done Leigh on a very nice 300 game last night.
Very well deserved. We hope 2 see heaps more from you.
Keep up the great bowling.

Way to go Leigh. About time . You have been threatening to do this for a while now
Paul Jones

well done, great game, it was fun watcing it, i hope 2 see more very soon, marisha

Well done Lee. Just heard about your great game. It takes a while for news to reach all the way up here in NSW. Vickii and I are real proud of you mate. We know how long you have persevered at the game.
All our best to Pam...we miss you guys!
Wal Brooker

Hey leigh
Well finnally it has happended.
I was soooo happy when Pam told me last night......
Snesational effort....
It couldnt have happened to a better person..........
I hope to see/hear more from you.
Cheers
Megan

Well done to a very good mate. We've known each other for some 30 years, "30 years"!!!!!!, I can't believe it's gone so fast, but finally you've done it. From the time when we bowled at the old Morwell 8 lane centre, to the time we drove home in your old Holden, to all the times we've bowled together, even winning a season in Super League, it's great to see you get there. The only sad thing is that I missed it, but I'm glad you got to see my first one back in March.

What's in the water??? Well done Leigh and well deserved. I'm sure the flood gates will open up now... All the best.

Mick

Congratulations Leigh! Well done on you perfect game. A true gentleman of the sport, truly deserved.

Brendan

My Congratulations to you Leigh. it may have taken a while but i bet it was worth it. Hope that there is more to follow soon.
JNR

Back
Top Bottom