Other Ledgends "New Standard"

Geggy

I purchased my New Standard late in 2004, & saw no real point in posting a review as the Legends gear was not readily available in Aus. I'm pleased to see that this oversight has been corrected, with a couple of vendors now bringing this equipment in.

My NS was set up with the pin above the fingers, to be an early rolling & even arcing ball. It has not disapointed and is quite simply the best ball I have ever owned. I'm not into the "skid-snap" type reaction but prefer a predictable strong arc to the pocket.

These balls are very durable. Mine is battlescarred, as I've bowled hundreds of games with it but still no signs of cracking & much the same reaction although slightly less aggressive than it was.

The ball has helped me to 2x 300's, 1x 299 & a 298 - plus 2x 800+ 3 game blocks. (pity they were both games 2,3,4 so don't count). I cannot recommend this ball highly enough & would seriously consider replacing it - if it ever wears out!
The new NS2 looks very impressive with the same strong arc but slightly more kick in the back end.

Gavin at Richlands Pro Shop has this ball in stock if you're in Brisbane, otherwise contact your local Bowling Balls Australia distributor.

P.S. If you want a photo of my layout, PM me & I'll send it to you!

Edit...

Better Add another 300 to that tally.
(I love this ball - I'm going to have to get another one of to put away!!)

Back
Top Bottom