Lay-by

As part of our ongoing commitment to make bowling affordable to the Australian bowling public, we are proud to introduce our new LAY-BY plan on retail purchases of balls & premium shoes.

On any ball not on our "Starting Specials List", we are happy to offer a 6 week payment system. Quite simply...........
1. 25% deposit on ordering, then 25% every fortnight for 3 fortnights.
2. Postage can be included in the LAY-BY.
3. Thumb slug & finger inserts are included in the price, therefore an additional $25.00 saving.
4. Even further discounts for multiple item purchases.

Conditions:
1. Any LAY-BY not completed within 8 weeks will be forfeited, including any partial payments.
2. Your product will be despatched within the week of LAY-BY being fully paid.
3. Minimum $200.00 purchase for LAY-BY facility.

A full "ball" price list is available upon request, anything you want that is not on our list, please ask - using the heading ENQUIRY. Prices for our entire ranges of shoes and bags are being compiled at the moment, please ask if you are after something in particular.

To enquire about LAY-BY or to order, please email [email protected] with the heading LAY-BY .

Happy bowling & high scores.......Max & Lee.

Bravo, another great idea to make bowling more affordable.

Well done guys!

Bowling Balls Australia - excellent idea with the layby system! Now it will be a heck of a lot easier for me to get the new ball and shoes I've been trying to afford in preparation for De Veer. You'll get my business for sure, I'll be in touch!

What exactly does...."Any LAY-BY not completed within 8 weeks will be forfeited, including any partial payments"...mean?

If you don't stump up the full monty in 8 weeks do you lose all your cash? That's what this implies. Bit rough in my view :(

Hi, yes that is exactly what it means. Not rough at all, we are offering a
"6 week lay-by" and if our customers who are already getting discount balls & shoes agree to those terms, they are obliged to stick to them.

On the small margins we make on our products, we simply can not afford to have stock lying around for a long period of time because someone wouldn't honour an agreement.

An example for you....someone makes 1 or maybe 2 payments, then we don't hear from them for 3 months - are we supposed to tie up our money indefinitely by holding a product which may never be paid for in full? We need to turn the product & money over to buy more stock for the next customer & so on & so on..........

Please bear in mind, there is no-one else in Australia offering the prices we do on products & then offering lay-by as well.

Overall, it is a very good offer & if you really think about it, we are being generous by offering lay-by in the first instance on heavily discounted prices & then allowing a 2 week extension of terms prior to forfeiture. Department stores aren't as liberal with their terms as were are...........

In a nutshell, you get made a fantastic offer, you accept a fantastic offer, you can not then take further advantage of it. Terms are terms...

I think our terms are very generous, as do the long term members & top level bowlers who have posted replies prior to yours.

Anyway, the choice is yours, take proper advantage of our prices & terms or go elsewhere & pay a lot more with either no lay-by or much stricter terms than ours.

Happy bowling........Max & Lee

mongoliantreesloth
You have to be joking with your comment.........

This is the best deal that an individual Pro Shop has offered in a long time....

Go back to where ever you came from.....

To Max and Lee, Keep it up and beat out AMF

I just want to say thanks again to Bowling Balls Australia. I appreciate their layby system as I now have a new ball and shoes I would probably have struggled to afford otherwise. Very happy with the advice and assistance and the service I had through my dealings with Max. Thanks guys, you'll have my business again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to others.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom