Launceston Masters

Cricky

Manila 2009
Results for the Launceston Masters & Restricted Masters attached.

Congratulations to Jackie Crick who backed up her State Masters title with another strong pereformance to win the Launceston Masters by 117 pins.

Congratulations also to Darrel George who successfully defended his Restricted Masters title and to Zelma Smith-Erb who won a very close Womens Restricted final by only 7 pins for her first tournament victory.

Attachments

• Masters Worksheets.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 85
Well done to Jackstar well bowled and also well done to you also Garry, you kept that quiet in your post didn't you.:p

Congratulations to you too Wiseman....

Not bad for an old guy! :)

Kel, you know how modest he is! :)

Congrats to all the winners. Very well done to Garry, brilliant bowling. Ash and I were waiting for an opening but you didn't really give us one :D.

Best of luck in Japan and bring on Rachuig.

Nice bowling there from the old bloke! :p

Congrats also to Jack, Dazza and Zelma on your wins as well ;)

Congratulations to both Mr Crick and Miss Crick on their wins yesterday. You both bowled extremely well.

Garry, your wife and I will be better behaved next time sorry :D And Jack, you did extremely well all day, we couldn't get close to you.

Now to my bowling partner yet again for the day, if I ever see you miss a 10 pin with all the practice we had yesterday, I will slap you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom