Launceston Junior Masters Results

Cricky

Manila 2009
Results from this weekends masters finals :-

Open Boys

1st. Daniel Bunting........1423 pinfall.....100 bonus....1523 total 203 Ave.
2nd. Joel Reeve..............1348....40.....1388....192
3rd. Chris Commane.......1276....80.....1356....182
4th. Adam Reeve............1293....60.....1353....184
5th. Damian Crick...........1218....80.....1298....174
6th. Marshall Collins.......1169....80.....1249....167
7th. Jarrod McCarthy......1169....60.....1229....167
8th. Adam Farrell............1166....60.....1226....166

Open Girls

1st. Emma Tubb..............1318....100....1418....188
2nd. Kara Bunting............1199....120....1319....171
3rd. Amy Furley...............1106......70....1106....158
4th. Stacey Dare.............1117......50....1167....159
5th. Mel Collins................1096......40....1136....156

Well done to Dan & Emma, they both finished strongly with games of 227 & 231 respectively to take out the titles with comfortable margins.

A special mention must go out to Kara who bowled under extreme pain due to an arm injury and actually led after game 6 only to be forced to retire in the last game. You showed every one how much guts you have Kara, you're a legend TANK.

Restricted Boys

1st. Callan Newman........1177pinfall+hcp...100bonus...1277 total....158 Ave
2nd. Jake Reeve..............1083.......60.......1143....157
3rd. Scott Jaffray.............1073.......40.......1113....148
4th. Sam Cook.................1037.......50.......1087....161
5th. Josh Colgrave...........1010.......30.......1040....144

Restricted Girls

1st. Gyan Lowney............1098.....157 Ave

Well done to Dan, Emma, Callan & Gyan on thier wins. :wink:
Good to see up and comer Adam Farrell from Hobart continuing to gain experience in events - I didn't realise he was still a Junior actually because we were paired together in the SPC recently :idea:

And just on Kara's performance there too, it looks as if the deep-heat wrap I told ya about didn't help, that's terrible luck considering you were leading and all, but you were very brave (as you were last year in the same situation) and I know speaking from experience of leading a tournament and having to pull out last game injured how much of a @*%!#$? that can be, but take it easy and get better.

TIGER :D

dan my bro what can I say, you bowled like a champion, and adjusted your style perfectly to conditions of the lanes. This just goes to show how much oyur hard work and determination is paying off and it is only going to keep giving you benefits. I am so happy to see you win this tournement being your final junior state tournement, I myself would have loved to have bowled this but hey these thigns happens, and also my deepest comiserations to kara you bowled so well all day and deserved the win, i was proud of you to see you battle on all day with your injury.

I jst wanted to say thank you to everyone here for the times that i have had while being a junior, and thank you to everyone that has helped myself out and also helped junior bowling, I hope that I can do the same and repay the favour, thank you!

I just wanna congratulate my brother Dan your an absolute legand and i couldn't ask for a better brother, you deserved that win ... the way you have been bowling lately it's just amazing. To Garry .. you wanted to pull me out from saturday said i shouldn't bowl, well i knew that myself but there was nothing or no-one stopping me from bowling on that day and it's my fault i did the damage .. not yours and your not taking the blame!! And I'd like to say thanks to stacey and Amy for being considerate towards me and showing sportsmanship ... at least you two knew what it was. If any one would like to know I'll be off for at least 3 weeks, as i tore all the muscles in my forearm
CONGRATULATIONS TO DAN

And I'd like to say thanks to stacey and Amy for being considerate towards me and showing sportsmanship ... at least you two knew what it was
i just wanna know kara what does it mean, how didnt the others show consideration and sportsmanship??

WELL DONE DAN U DESERVED THIS FOR THE LAST 2 EVENTS UVE BEEN IN YOUVE DONE AWSOME!!! CONGRATULATION
AND WELL DONE EMMA ON YOUR WIN . I THINK IT IS 4 OUT OF THE LAST 5 LAUNCESTON JUNIOR MASTERS!!!
WELL DONE TO BOTH DAN AND EMMA ON YOUR WINS

8) MARSH 8)

sorry at the start i mean "how DIDNT the others show consideration and sportsmanship"
sorry

:oops: marsh :oops:

kara sweeti i know exactly how ya feel! i pulled a hamstring last weekend in our local country cup trials and there was no way i was pullin out! no matter how much ppl tell you and even if you know your gunna do more damage you just keep goin! i ended up with the sorest back the next day and could hardly move but it was too important fo me to just pull out! youve got guts sweetie and i wish i was there to help ya out a bit! look after yaself these next few weeks and im sure the break will do you good!

well done to me bro dan! what can i say man? your a champ! musta been all that prac on morwell lanes! lol
emma sweetie well done! youve been a champ since i meet ya in canberra! keep up the great work!

well done to everyone else i know in tazzie too and ill speak to ya real soon!

sarah-jayne
xxxx00xxxx

eyy dan sweetie!
how good are you! its heaps good that ya won! n ey look.. its just a post for u.. i'm not mentioning _ _ _ _ ! heheh wellz good luck in syd ok!?! hope ya kick ass there too (then i can say to ppl what i told ya i would! ;) ) heheh
cya soon mwah!!
jess xoxox

YO DAN

Nice work bro good to see you were wearing a nice shirt as well ;)

And to kara, well what can i say, you are a true champ and have the determination of one as well. Pity you had to pull out but you would have ripped it up in the last game

Ciao

Brad

cheese

Well done dan baby i knew u would do it... mwah miss ya babe

love katie xoxo

Back
Top Bottom