last weeks pba telecast

That's great!! I have been looking for the televised PBA finals for ages since we got the 04/05 season on DVD. Where do you find these?

Kyles

ya let us in mate its awsome to watch the pro's going at it ive only got last years, miller high life master where danny wiseman won, the world championships where patrick allen won and the tournemant of champions where stever jaros won.

THANKS tonx

I'm sure that everyone else who has watched this video would like to thank you for providing the link.

everyone should watch this video it shows how versitle this sean rash really is, he will be a major force for years to come.

Guys, I have well in excess of 30 or so matches, with my only problem being time to upload them to a host. When I gain time, ill start a sticky thread posting all the links. They are just so damn big in size!!! I might get someone else to help, any volunteers? add me to msn, and ill tell you how!

Until then, as they say on telly, stay tuned :D

tonx said:
Guys, I have well in excess of 30 or so matches, with my only problem being time to upload them to a host. When I gain time, ill start a sticky thread posting all the links. They are just so damn big in size!!! I might get someone else to help, any volunteers? add me to msn, and ill tell you how!
Until then, as they say on telly, stay tuned :D

Hey Tonx,

I got 30MB webspace from Ozemail that I am not using at the moment PM me if you want to upload some of the files there. :D

yeah I have over 32Gb of PBA tournaments so yes, it's pretty hard to find a place to host something like this.

tonx said:
30 mb? LMAO
Each file is about 300mb..... hence why its taking so long :D

Don't have unlimited download / upload limit so that will kill my monthly usage if I host it one of my desktop. So, not this time, have to get my wifes approval for unlimited. :(

Back
Top Bottom