Lane Master Lanemasters World Class

tonx

4.5 by 5, pin next to ring, flare increasing XH, 1 1/2 inches below pap, to give it less backend!

Factory finish, with a gloss from the polish it comes with, just enough to clear the heads.

I got this ball for an even reacting Heavy Oiller. Due to the almost total disregard in the mainstream market for low load symmetrical particle balls, I thought id take the punt, and try something new.

Firstly, the packaging that this ball comes in is excitingly impressive. Not only do you get the ball, but you also get a ball polish, ball cleaner (very strong smelling ball cleaner!) a microfibre buff a ball, and a ball holder! You also get a dvd with the guys that designed the balls, giving some information in what the company stands for, and how they make their balls! Utter Magic!

This ball is all about continuation. Its strong midlane, followed up by a hard arcing backend movement allows me to rev up, or tame my release depending on what I want it to do. It is (for me) a true medium/heavy-heavy oiler, and it can destroy oil patterns very quickly. If im up against a high rev player, I am able to bring this ball out, and utterly mangle their line (creating split heaven), while still being able to bring the ball back to pocket consistently.

The hit? Think of how hard any red blooded male wants to do to Tom Cruise (the baby is mine little Tommy, you are shooting blanks!) and double the hit! This ball generates some serious pin action, and actually hits better light than flush. Hit flush, and run the risk of leaving a few 9 pins!

Changes in release are clearly shown, so this is a good and a bad thing, as it enables different hand positions to give different hook motions, but for hacks like me, it means I have to get it right, or else it can miss pocket, even on easy shots. :D

All in all, it was a great first experience with a lanemasters ball. It has given me great results so far, the packaging was uber impressive, and it has matched up well for what I wanted it to do :D

9/10

I delayed my review of this due to the fact that I wanted to experience it on different conditions. I've had it now for 2 months and I'm so impressed. Bought my lanemasters gear from Dino at Ipswich who gave great service and continues to do so.

Drill 4x5 pin in between and above fingers...I didnt want anything with uber-flip, just a good hard arcing reaction with decent length. the result is more than I expected and much more versatile. The only thing it doesnt like is heavy oil, due only really to the drill...and of course, toast. Anything in between I can use it on and get great results. The ball never seems to roll out, getting to the pins with stacks of energy each time. The continual drive of this ball is amazing...it never seems to quit! Lanemasters market their balls quite a bit on the power they generate in the pocket and this has all that in spades...it rips racks like nothing I've ever used before.

Ive havent felt so comfortable with a ball in my hands since the old El nino original 8 or 9 years ago. Its so versatile I would recommend it for almost any condition and drilling pattern. I've had great results and scores with it, some of my best so far, I'm also thinking about getting another one and stacking it up for heavy oil. Highly recommended.

Rychenroller, another great controlling ball would be the Ap2. Another great ball from lane masters, if you like the World Class, this won’t disappoint

I purchased this ball for heavy oil lanes and this ball has not disappointed turns big and drives hard.

Back
Top Bottom