Lane #1 G-Force

Is any body bringing in the New Lane #1 gear any more? The G-Force looks awesome.

Yes Steve, we are - odd question............:confused:

We will have G-Forces in stock within 2 weeks with our next Lane #1 stock order.

Max
NB> I saw a G Force in action over the weekend in Melbourne - BIG Ball.

Are you ready for the speed and power of the new G-Force?
Lane #1 unveils it's all new W.A.S. core, featuring a new warped asymmetrical symmetrical design unmatched by the competition. This high energy W.A.S. diamond produces a mass bias not found in any symmetrical core design.
All this energy inside of our lane gripping solid Detonator coverstock cuts through the heaviest oils, then pulls an unforeseen amount of G's the pins can't withstand when cornering down the lane.
Light years ahead of the competition, how many G's can you handle?

Lane #1 G-Force Rap

Video of the week
Color: Solar Red Swirl
Cover Stock: Detonator TM
Core: W.A.S. Patented Diamond
Hook Rating: 115 out of 120 max
Backend Hook: 75%
Flare Potential: 5+
Pin Placement: 12 O’ clock 1-5” out
Construction: Modified 2-piece
Finish: 10 Micron Dull
Available Weights: 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16lb.

ill agree with that i got mine the other day and its a way wikied ball bowld my highest series with it.

:D BIG BALL doesnt mind polish gets you a little more length,,,,upto 3000 abralon pad and ebonite high gloss factory polish did the job for me,,,,still learning to control it consistantly,,,,the GFORCE evolution and the nebula arent far away so if you need more length wait for them

The evolution and nebula are available through Bowling Balls Australia already.

I've got both, and find they are better balls than the original for Australian conditions. The pearl particle can play inside a defined oil line and still carry well, and the pearl prefers to be given alot of room so it can react HARD to the drier outsides that seem to be the norm these days.

If anyone wants any more info, feel free to shoot a pm!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom