Lane #1 Lane # 1 - Cherry Bomb

Buzzer

I have to say it took me a little while to get used to my new cherry bomb but having such dry conditions in league will do that for a ball with a reputation like this one. Definately not designed for your dryer condition unless you have a lot of pace but when you get it on an even to wet condition this ball is sensational. If you are having trouble turning a ball or you want to back off a little and not work the ball so hard but still get the reaction the cherry bomb is the ball for you.

My Cherry is 16lbs with the CG in with pin about 1 - 1.5 inches under the ring finger and this thing does ubolts in normal league conditions (AMF Melbourne). I am a fairly big mover of the ball so this did not surprise me as the ball lived to its expectation as described on the www.lane1bowling.com website.

"Lane #1 creates the most powerful reactive ball ever made"

Although a couple of my other balls are drilled to hook more, this ball is definately my biggest mover and the most impressive I have ever seen. I will say however that angle entry into the pocket is very crucial but as soon as you lock in, this baby carries all day and moves the pins around with no respect for them at all.

Just remember this ball is designed to move and move big so there is no reason to get this sensation drilled to the max because it will do that on its own.

I just can't wait to back this baby up with the Lane # 1 Cranberry for when the lanes get a little toey down the back.

Hey Buzzer who is the distributor in Aust for this ball and what price range are they

Kerri :Fade-col:

Hi Thumpa,

The distributor is Ronnie Conquest and can be contacted on 0402414895.

You had best speek to Ronnie regarding prices as not all pro shops in Australia carry Lane # 1 equipment yet. So prices unfortunately can vary depending on where you are.(shipping costs etc)

Give Ronnie a buzz and He will point you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom