Kingaroy Junior Cup and Under 25's

Morty

Staff member
Hi Everyone,

Please find Attached Entry forms for Junior Grand Prix and Under 25's Tournament.

Morty

Attachments

• JuniorCup.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Under25.pdf
    151.7 KB · Views: 36
Hi Everyone,

Due to Current Numbers. Most Probably due to the late release of the entry form on my part we will be postponing the under 25 and Junior grand prix to later in the year.

Regards

Morty

Hi Mathew,

We Kept It open to the Last minute Trying to get even 15 entries to run with. I rang and left messages with all the bowlers on the current Junior GP List. It was left to the last minute to give it every chance to get the minimum number to run the event.

Morty

Yeah I just found it weird that only 9 people or something said that they were going to come. Most of the regulars would come. And talking with myself and a few friends that do the circuit we came up with 10 people that would come but then the few that I was told that were coming from kingaroy.

Morty,
When were you looking at re-running this stop, Just a thought, between Maryborough and Gympie (final) there is about 6 weeks where as the other stops usually only have 4 weeks, so would you be looking at re-running it there or at another date?

Thanks.
Richard

Back
Top Bottom