Kegel Qld Open results

Scores after block 6 D squad
finished for the day
Bowlers making the cut please note checkin is 8.15am

Attachments

• KEGEL RESULTS 2013 ABCD6.xls
    328 KB · Views: 337
results after the top 32. open the file by clicking on stage 2 on the bottom left.

Batesy

Attachments

• KEGEL RESULTS 2013 Day 2.xls
    335 KB · Views: 180
Please find attached the final results for the Kegel QLD Open for 2013.

Cheers

Brian Bates

Attachments

• KEGEL RESULTS 2013 Day 2.xls
    342 KB · Views: 339
Again...Well done Brian on another great job of hosting this great event!
Well done to all staff for their efforts.
Mary...BRILLIANT...JUST BRILLIANT!!!

1st - Mick Little...Awesome bowling from the start!
2nd - Sam Cooley...fresh out of Youth...Gold from NZ in the same week...Freak!!!
3rd - Bianca Flanagan...From gear packed...15th possie then to grab 3rd...Simply amazing and unbeaten in match play was truly inspirational!!!

I agree with Grant, a fabulously run tournament yet again, Mary, Brian and the crew of volunteers ensured the tournament was superbly run all weekend.

It has been a long term goal to win a tournament in my home centre, tick!

Michael I have always been very proud of your efforts in our sport and have also wanted you to win at home where it all began a very long time ago.
This was our third year hosting this event and it is known as the "KEGEL" not the QLD Open and thats fine with me as a sponsor as good as Kegel are hard to find, Thanks to Tenpin Tech who are the Australian distributors of Kegel and have committed to sponsoring this event into the future, thanks again to Mary Flower and her team who do a lot of the work during and in the lead up to this event that lets us keep the bowling fees at a low level to make this a special event on the National Calender. The support from all the bowlers from around the country thank you and we will keep trying to give all sections of our sport a great event to bowl in here at Caboolture into the future.

Batesy

I would like to thank Mary and her team for the efforts to secure a full field every year, and Thank sponsors Kegel and Tenpin Tech for the preparation of the lanes for the event . This is my second year attending this event and want to also thank and congratulate Batesy and his staff for the excellent customer service and the time that you put into making the tournament players welcome and enjoy their stay. Committments permitting I will definately be back in 2014 to Caboolture.

Back
Top Bottom