Kegel & 300s

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
I don't think there is any listing of the Australian Centres which have a Kegel. Maybe Graham would consider adding this info to the Total Bowling Centre Listings?

It would be interesting to see any before and after statistics for those centres which have added a Kegel to their equipment.
Can anyone help out with details?

I believe there is only one in SA, and that's at Salisbury Superbowl.

Don't quote me on that though!

The Amf Tournement Kegel is averaging 3 300 games for each
tournement it has run if you count adult and senior nationals
together

we have used a kegel in the sport series and in 3 years we have had 1 x 300 and that was before we knew about how to clean the lanes so the house shot didn't come through :D .

so when u average out about 35 bowlers x 10 games = 350 games x 6 tournaments = 21000 games x 3 years = 63000 games.....and only 1 300 :shock: :shock: and 90% of the games have been bowled at caboolture bowl!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

looking at those figures it isn't the kegel machine that is to blame for the 300's it is the pattern the human is putting in the machine.

think you had better check the buttons on that caculator,
I know they do things different in QLD but those figures are a bit over the top.

Rob

bfcc said:
so when u average out about 35 bowlers x 10 games = 350 games x 6 tournaments = 21000 games x 3 years = 63000 games.....

35 x 10 = 350
350 x 6 = 2100
2100 x 3 = 6300

it's only one extra zero Rob :)

We have a kegal in orange and so far there has been no 300 (but I plan to change that), but we have had over 40 games bowled over 250 and several over 270.

Averages in the center are starting go up now everyone has ajusted to the machine and the new oil patten.

You can not complain about the lane conditions, if you bowled bad it is your fault not any one elses, if you dont ajust, as a lot of bowlers are to lazy to do, you get s*** scores.

If cant bowl on a kegal oiled condition you need to learn to bowl.

And if you there a 300 games bowled regular you can either leave it and center became a non chalanging center or adjust the patten and give people a chalange and give bowlers the feeling that they earned there 300 game.

NOTHING IS AS A STORM BALL

Back
Top Bottom