Jason Belmonte on MMM Radio

Spoonman tonight had an interview with Jason Belmonte live from Russia on MMM across Australia.
He gave Jason an awesome interview, reflecting on his 300 game on TV.
Hope the segment has a podcast repeat on the MMM site in the morning.
After Jason's interview I went to air on MMM to promote the Australian Tenpin Bowling Show, and agree with Spoonman that Jason knows how to get an audience on fire.
Is bowling in this country now on course for a return to the popularity the sport enjoyed during the 70's?
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show

Tony - thanks for that - excellent interview. Like I have said before the only way for this sport to grow is by media attention. During the 70's & 80's it was popular because of the Coke a cola classics on to TV.

Jason is an excellent Ambassador to our sport he should be used to promote our sport as much a possible.

Dave

Thanks Tony. I'll check this out tonight. I urge TB members to check it out, as this will drive the stats up on MMM's website, meaning they will be more likely to do it again, perhaps on an affiliate station.

Wow what a great interview and great publicity for our sport. Nice work Belmo and good luck in Russia this week. If haven't heard it I recommend you download it.

Yeah really great interview, what surprised me most was spoonman's knowledge of the sport. Even Belmo wanted to know how he knew so much about bowling lol.

Yeah man...Jason, it was indeed a very good interview and I wish you all the best this coming World Cup in Russia. Congratulation in your recent win in 2007 World Master and best of luck ... Cheers mate! I'm sure all Fil-Aussies want you to win this one.

Nestor Aguda

Have to agreed what a great interview, Jason as usual does our sport proud, what a truly great ambassador for Australian Tenpin Bowling.

Carolyn

Sending to Spoonman - (and Garfield) - by Express Post immediately some free AMF bowling games, a DVD set of the 2007 South Pacific Classic that Jason did so well in and a letter of thanks for talking to 'Superstar' Jason and later myself on air.
It would be a definite media advantage if Spoony was to talk about Tenpin Bowling to the Australian public again.

What a great interview!!!!

All parties did a fantastic job. Belmo was at his usual best to help promote the sport.

Also to you Tony on your efforts as well.

hammo

Thanks Tony,
People on this forum including yourself agree -
If our sport is to grow it needs publicity and as much as possible.

More Publicity =
More Sponsors
More Money for Tournaments
More Interest
More Bowlers
More Bowling Centres
More Equipment sales
More Competitions

If fact More Everything for Everyone!

If you want to see More bowling, look at the main forum for a link to watch one of the 2007 SPC matches. I have upoaded the Jason Belmonte (NSW) V's Hamish Rogers (QLD) match for all to see. It is 50 meg and in MP4 format, so it should play in all pc's and can be transfered straight into an Apple Ipod or portable MP4 player. Other matches from the SPC can be seen on all Australian Community Televison Stations (Sydney starts broadcasting the SPC from Dec 7th), the National Optus Aurora Satellite, or purchased though the classified section of this forum.

Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
Tenpin Bowling Show.
Ph 0414 885 982

Back
Top Bottom