Jamie Taylor - Back to Back 300's - 22/7/09

ratty133

The Brow
just like to congratulate jamie taylor who in his first two games of the wednesday night doubles league at joondalup has gone bck to back 300's. will update when i hear about the last game.

chris

my bad guys, he went 261, 300, 300 for an 861 series. he was using his ebonite playmaker and he had 33 strikes in a row

super congrates to you mate well done am sure not many ppl have conquered that what an acheviement

So you were the lucky ****** Stew. Bally and I copped it last time when we played Jamie. He threw 780 + at us that night.

Pretty impressive with 35 strikes out of a possible 36 with only a 7 miss in the first game spoiling the show.

Steve

Thats amazing no matter what the condition. Who is this Jamie you speak of though? Can't remember seeing him in any tournaments?

Well done on the perfectos, I think that maybe Australia's 6th maybe?

Would have to be a state record surely. I know wimpy has an 858 if memory serves. Will have to check. Just hope he gets it out of his system before he plays us.

Great bowling Jamie.

Baron

Would have to be a state record surely. I know wimpy has an 858 if memory serves. Will have to check. Just hope he gets it out of his system before he plays us.

Great bowling Jamie.

Baron

Wimpy's record has stood for a long freekin time too i don't even think they had tv's or electricity then for that matter :p
If he's got half the presence of Steve and the skills to boot look out, glad i hung up the Dexters when i did :surrender:

george he came 8th in joondalup cup
and has bowled in some youth tournaments aswell
but good onya cuz
im sure we will b seeing more ay

Back
Top Bottom