James McGinty 300

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
It is with great pleasure that I congratulate Roto Grip/Storm impresario James McGinty on bowling 300 last night with a Storm Trifecta in the Holiday Coast Doubles League in Coffs Harbour. (Those balls must be good! :) )

Nice one mate.
Jason

Great bowling James.

Great to see you are back in form and swinging easy again, not a bad effort for someone who 18 months ago was suffering from a broken neck.

Also that is only the 3rd 300 ever bowled at Coffs Harbour.

hey james well done on your 300 game. but hasn't there been more 300 games bowled at coffs, i thought that that trevor la brooke fellow had bowled around 10 of them. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
well done mate catch you at armidale.

Very well done James...was hoping to have one before you with my storm gear...bummer...am sniffing at the door on one though...looking forward to catching up with everyone there soon...

Congratulations James!

Excellent achievement consideringnyour state 18 months ago!

See you in a couple of weeks champ.

Cow

Hi All,

Thanks for your replys, it has been a challenging 18 months, made easier by the many great friends and family I have in in particular those involved in bowling.

Looking forward to catching up with you all at a tournament somewhere soon.

James

Well done James and HUGE, HUGE, HUGE congrats.....

What an awesome achievement after everything you've been through, you should be very proud of your achievements.

Best wishes
Leon, Gloria & Taya Reggars
Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan Reggars

Keep em coming ;)

Back
Top Bottom