IPSWICH SQUAD LIST - 24.4.06

FLOWER

Apologies for lack of squad info - small hiccup !!!!

Attaching latest squad listing here - please note that reserves have been added to A Squad on Sat.....every effort will be made to fit everyone in squad of choice - and anyone interested in bowling on Sunday please contact me.

With 5 Tour Stops remaining for this year, there is still the opportunity to be eligible for Bowler of the Year.....5 results count towards this honour.....however, you may join at any time during the year and bowl as few or as many Tour Stops as you wish.

The continuing support from the Tour bowlers has proven that with great sponsorship (from our major sponsor, Pearson Automotive and the centres in which we bowl), cheap tournaments can be successful with bowlers enjoying great competitive and practise games.....thanks to all once again.

Mary Flower
Phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• IPSWICH SQUADS.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IPSWICH SQUADS.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 70
Hi Mary,
Could you please add myself, Jodie Hampson & Michael Niebling to the Sunday morning squad please.
See you there!!!
Amie-Lee Jacquin :)

Hi Mary

Can you please put Rosie LaSpina in for Sunday morning...many thanks

Broni

Mary,
I don't see my name down for Saturday squad. If you can fit me in I would appricate it if not Sunday afternoon please.
Jim Murray

Hey Mary

could I please be added to Sunday 2pm squad

Thanks
Jason Lynam

Hi Mary

Could you please remove Adam and Kylie Lack and Faye Duncan from the list as we now can't make it that weekend.

But can you put us down for A Squad for the following Twin Tour stop? Thanks heaps.

Kyles

hi Mary, could you please add Rhys Bayly to C squad and as a reserve for A squad

cheers, rhys

Hi Mary

Sorry for the trouble but could you please squeeze us (Adam & Kylie Lack only) back into the reserve list for A squad? Thanks heaps!

Kyles :)

Back
Top Bottom