info please

simo

hi mike

i was just wondering if you have any info on the up and coming sport series ?

thanks simo

When i was talking to Mr tran about this he was still working his ass off to get a sponser for this years Events...

im sure the man himself will be able to give more of an insight in to this..

Hi guys.

Sorry its taken so long to respond, I hadn't even dropped into TotalBowling to see what was going on....

After a very positive meeting with a sponsor today, I can confirm that as at 1st July we will have a sponsor for the remainder of 2010. If all goes well hopefully the support will continue for following years.

I still plan on running the events preceding this date.....my expected dates and venues will come in the next week, with a flyer to go. To be confirmed is a tour stop in Mount Gambier....should be a 'different' experience. David Wyborn will be working hard to accommodate us.....

Watch this space, a lot of developments happening in the world of South Australian Tenpin....

Thanks for all your continued support guys.

Michael

Looking forward to it Michael!

and a big thanks to the sponsor, great to see someone getting behind Tenpin Bowling in SA!

I hope your not putting a tournament on the 18th April, the same day as the seniors?

Michael I sent you the Calendar in January by email, surely your not going to clash this year again?

Tony

Just checking your calendar Tony, I see the Seniors have a Doubles tournament on the same day.

Can you please enlighten me if Anzac Day Doubles is taking place on the 25th? Otherwise we will have to hold it on the 1st May.

An invite to a meeting went out by TBASA to all interested parties earlier this year....to sort out all possible clashes this year. A representative from the Seniors was not present....

Anyway, lets work to resolve this. An answer to the above question (re: Anzac Day) would be great.

yes the entry forms just came out for the 25th April for the anzac day doubles.
Nothing on the monday the 26th april.

I sent you both by various emails with no reply. No excuse.
Would you like me to resend.

May 1st Seniors australian open.

You know I am here to help you after last years effort.

just a thought how many seniors are planing to bowl ?

2 or 3 all this head ache for why ?

2 or 3 three bowlers is it worth it worring about the clash thing ?

hi guys, the way i see it is your never going to keep everybody happy. someone will be working and someone will be bowling and someone will be doing something completely different. you are never going to have every single person there that wants to be. as for myself, i would love to bowl these tournaments but i work shift work at night and i also get rostered on for day work on weekends and public holidays. now i need to give my company at least 1 months notice to be able to change the roster which i had done for the first two tournaments when i had seen the dates on the tba website and bt speaking to michael personally. as for this april tournament , if it ever eventuates i dont think i will be able to bowl because of work. I really am not happy about it because i was so looking forward to bowling in these events but it is just stiff cheese. i can understand where the seniors are coming from but i can also understand the frustration of alot of other people. i just hope that it can get sorted out and we can still have a few good events this year.

Simo, I gave Michael all the dates beginning of the year, how hard is it!!

From what I hear I don't think it's happening anyway, I only have to see the lack of support for bowling in SA to know that why should Michael put all of his time and effort to see only a handfull of bowlers turn up.
Tournament bowling is dead from what I see. You say is 2 or 3 bowlers worth it, you do the Maths Simo, especially the last tournament ,what there was only about a dozen bowlers turn up. Yes It's unfortuneate for those that have to work on the weekends.
If it were me I would be trying for maximum effort to make sure sure every-one can make it. But hey thats me.
It's now April, almost a quarter of the year gone already.

Tony

but the clash thing has pushed it back another month

how is that trying to get the maximum ?

what ever tony
i could pick and pick with this till cows come home

and i have lots of answers and questions to continue this but i am not going to

all in all people just wont to bowl so some times no matter how hard you try there will all was be a clash thing some where

people just have to make a decision and commit to one or the other

so lets cut all the crap and get something to bowl in .

you can pick and pick whatever, you'll never beat experience.

Michael put it on when ever.......if it clashes , don't care.

I can see why tournaments fail!

cheers

Tony

Guys,

Thanks for being patient with the dates of the Series.

I can advise that our first tournament will be held on the 26th April 2010, at Elizabeth Bowland.

More details (and a flyer) will be posted on a new thread very shortly.

Thanks

Good question Dean....

Yes, Victorians are allowed to bowl. Bring the whole of Sunraysia if you like!!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom