inconsistency

Dean-Wrobel

'Hammer Bowling' :)
hey everyone i have trouble hitting the same spot each ball does anyone have any tips or any advice at all on how i can be more consistent in my shot each delivery???
cheers
Dean :)

Make sure your back swing is straight and your ball doesnt go directly behind your left shoulder (as you are a right hander). Slow down your approach and your foot work, follow through and dont swing your arm across your body when delivering the ball. :D I can't think of anything else until I watch you bowl tonight :p

always line up and finish at the foul line on the same board in the same position...not that i can talk : P

if you always rush but you got to learn to SLOW DOWN and take ya time and you do that you game and average will go up so much. i've got to do the following as i said to take ya time dont rush and if you dont rush you get good results

i have moved forward to try and slow down as i have a fast release, but keeping going across my bowling hao can i stop it

I found the way to improve my consistancy was all in my approach. I slowed my approach which meant i didnt throw myself off balance at the line.
I think to myself - Short, Short, Long, Long on my step length and that helped me heaps.

Back
Top Bottom