Ian Strahan 300

xpense

retired
A huge congrats to Ian Strahan for bowling a 300 game during the Healthy Life ANZAC Day Marathon.

This was bowled in game 43 of the tournament on lanes 13 & 14.

Great bowling mate.

:D:D:D Go shmooooo have you and Barry been drinking the same water if you have can i have a drink :):):):)

Well Done Ian,

Must have been that Pink shirt - LOL

Notch one up for the lefties

Fiona,Peter & Jamie

Well done Ian. Pity I was having my "nana" nap. Shep boys will be rapt that you did it in thier PINK shirt.

Well deserved. Bowled great for the 2 days.

David

Well done Strahany was the best 300 I've had the privilege to watch and every shot was stone motherless in the pocket, an awesome display, again well done (All up 17 of them in a row)
Russty

Well done Mr Pink,
Great effort on your 300, you kept your cool amazingly well. Hopefully there won`t be anything like that going on if we get to play you at Mildura; we will have to work on some sneaky tactics before we get there! Seriously top game, see you in August.
The Nanas:coolthumb::coolthumb:

Go Strachny...That's awesome!!

And I thought you must of tried bowling in the Tommy Tenpin suit....but it was a pink shirt I hear!!

Congrats!!

Yes well done again Ian, was an absolutely perfect game, never looked like missing at all.
Woza had the best view of all, hey woz!:D

Well done Ian top effort. Couldnt happen to a nicer bloke. Just next time we would all like to see the ball loft last shot.

Nice Work

Deano

What's with these old people suddenly bowling 300 games? First Farky and now Ian.

Well done and great game etc. See you at the marathon.

Gary

Well done Ian
Strawnie is older than me. No - hang on - I just have more hair.
Years ago, somebody once tried to convince Ian to buy some sought of lotion that supposedly helps your hair grow back. He obviously never tried it !!

Back
Top Bottom