Highlands Tenpin 9 no Tap 14th November

Yep and the bar will be open till 10 . I will update the squad list when i go into league tonight.

We've had a couple of teams pull out at the last minute so we are down to 14 teams. If your wanting to enter for tonight there is still two team spots available. Make sure you fax or email your averages thru to the centre.
Also for the shellharbour bowlers coming up be aware that tourist road at the top of Macquarie pass is closed due to bridge works so you will have to go via Robertson to get to bowral so factor that into your travels.
If we don't get the full 16 teams then the prize money allocation will possibly change at the discretion of the tournament director. Instead of the top 5 being paid out it maybe top 3.

Updated squad list
1.Rob Alston & Tamara Boater
2. John Velo & Luke Hannon
3.Wayne Griffiths & Taneisha Griffiths
4. Byron Maddox & Wal Stylewski
5. Craig Nolan & Connor Nolan
6. Roy Howell & Dale Yeomans
7. Jason Tinker & Mel Tinker
8. Chris Nutt & Ben Reynolds
9. Carol Unwin & Amanda Schiebel
10. Vince Romeo & Scott Robertson
11.Len Harrison & Don Droscher
12.James Kyriacou & Brad Douglas
13. Ray Hahn & Peter Rousell
14.Tamara Castle & Naomi Gardner

Might have 16 tonight made a few more calls to the locals so, hope to fill the remaining spots.

Ill post the full results soon and congratulations Jamie Kyriacou & Brad Douglas for winning our 3rd 9 no tap weve had for the year, 2nd were Roy Howell & Dale Yeomans who jagged a strike every shot and 3rd place was Vince Romeo and Scott Robertson who managed to push all the oil into the carpark behind the centre.:p Best of the local bowlers were Byron Maddox & Wal Stylewski who came 4th. It was one of the tightest finishes weve had with not much between the top 3.

Hey Luke

Thanks to you and the centre staff for putting on a great event again. We had a ball and we will be back for the next one.

Hey Luke

Thanks to you and the centre staff for putting on a great event again. We had a ball and we will be back for the next one.
You guys bowled well nearly took it out, might need to investigate your state league average you Sandbaggers.;) ......oh wait

What in the word smooth gives the impression there is a problem roy.No probs this end.
Having my partner pull out on Monday,plus having to make $200 to break square was a killer in the end.
Im happy everyone had fun,hopefully the stars will align for me the next time it is on.

Back
Top Bottom