Handicap Skins - Kedron

Kedron

Let's Roll
Hello,

AMF Kedron will be holding a handicap skins tournament. Please find details below:

When: Monday June 12th (Queen's B'day Holiday)
Time: Check-in 10am
Cost: $50 per person
Skins: $40 per game (based on 20 entries)
Handicap: 90% of 200

Format:
All bowlers will bowl 8 games, lane change after every 2 games. Highest pinfall with handicap will win the skin.

Average taken will be highest over 18 games.

If you wish to bowl, leave your name here, or contact the bowl on 3350-1177.

Jason.

Please add
MICK POULITSAS
ASPLEY Average is 194 / 195

Thank you
Mick Poulitsas

howdy,

there's about 12 names down now for monday
anybody else wishing to bowl, please let me know.

jason

hello all,

with thanks to some generous support from K&K, the skins for this event will now be $60 per skin (or higher depending on entries).

there will also be a light lunch served directly after the event, plus the highest pinfall with handicap after the 8 games will receive a fully paid entry into the K&K Restricted Cup to be held on Sep 16-17, 2006. (details for this tourny coming soon)

still have about 12 names for the event, and it's not too late to put your name down now.

once again, many thanks to K&K, HUGE supporters of Tenpin Bowling in QLD.

Jason

please note:
The K&K Restricted Cup scheduled for Sept 16th-17th will be open to bowlers with averages of 184 (for men) and 174 (for ladies) or less.

Jason,
Please add :cool: Andrew Hill (198) and :morning: Christine P (164)

Are you working Jason?

See you bright and early......:D

Thanks

Jason,
Sorry Andrew Hill 198 average

Thank you .........a light lunch would be welcome after an early start...
maybe an early cup of coffee too! :morning:

Thanks Jase

See you on Monday

C . R . D. 's

Hi Jason,

Please add Shannon Poulitsas to list.

See you then....

Thank you
C.R.D's + Haros' Juniors

Thanks to "Clean Up With K & K" the skins were a Great Success.

I personally would like to thank kedron bowl for their hospitality and for making all bowlers feel welcome especially my family.
Jason I must say you did a lovely job today and Deb and June in the cafe also did a superb job on preperation of the light lunch.:) A great job by all.
Next time sponsors of this event will not be allowed to bowl. :( As I feel DAD won far tooooooooo many skins.
Suppose dad thinks by shouting dinner it will make everything okay. DON'T think so.:multi:
A special thank you must go out to all the bowlers who participated to support this event.
A great day I think was had by all.:-k

Thanks
Kim Spicer-Suna

Well done Graham on winning most of the skins, nothing like a little family fun, sounds like you should have been a bit more kinder to Kim tho.;) and no dinner doesnt make up for anything ha ha.

Kim did you get his averaged checked before he bolwed ?

No really on a serious note well done and well bowled for the day, good to see the sponsors getting involved and having a bowl with the bowlers and making it a fun day.

Kellie
P.S Cheryl, we did as we were asked..... ;) ;) ;)

I would personally like to offer a
HUGH CONGRATULATIONS to
AMANDA VALENTINER
for a fantastic effort in the Kedron Skins.\\:D/

This little 11 year old bowled her brains out.
Entering average was 133...handicap was 60
Amanda bowled 1224 scratch + 480 handicap to = 1704
7 games way over average...

Amanda was given automatIc entry into the Restricted K & K in September.
Even though the sponsor from K & K won the event (Graham Spicer) he kindly donated it to the next runner up...This was a wonderful gesture on his behalf. I know Amanda appreciated it...so on her behalf
I THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Jason, you did a fantastic job as tournament director for the day..We had a lot of fun even though there were only 16 bowlers.
Thank you to the K & K and Kedron for honouring the Skins payouts.=D>

Amanda, I am very proud of you and you have come a long way in 2 years...
I will be around for another few years to watch and help with your developement....

From all 2006 Haros' bowlers (Triples, Doubles, Juniors & Bumpers) we
CONGRATULATE you.

Yours in bowling
Christine Poulitsas (Haros' Secretary/ President)

Back
Top Bottom