Hammer Hammer - The Sauce

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

What more can I say - This ball is a total Jekyll and Hyde!
If you push it wide it just sits and flips, and if you tug into the
heavy oil in the middle it`s just a nice heavy even roll into the pocket.
The surprising thing is they both carry, and the pin mix is low.
The drilling is so legal that it`s boring. It is drilled with pin @ 3 3/8"
from PAP and the cg 1/4" right of grip line. ( Label Drilled ).
This Ball impressed all at Tuggeranong on its first outing in Australia.
I can honestly say that I haven`t had a ball in my hand that would open
the lanes up as much as " The Sauce " did. If you wish to have any further
info on this Ball, please feel free to contact me on - 0403352501.
Regards
Lawrie ( Animal ) Hill

David - With the new " sauce " the weight block and the coverstock are completely different to everything else in the Hammer Range. I have found
that the assymetrical weight blocks of the Black Widow range are not as easy to match drillings with bowlers as the roll characteristics of them vary so much, it just takes a little more time and effort to achieve. I have not seen anyone with hand roll "The Sauce " as yet, but I can say with all honesty, that for a gentle stroker like myself, that it`s back to very simple
drillings again, and that makes the ball drillers job so much easier and quicker.
Regards
Lawrie

I think this ball gives a bowler a very consistent performance across a wide range of conditions. I had the ball drilled for the length layout. I also had the ball polished before I put it on the lane.

I am a tweener and I really found this ball to really give you a lot of backend but the transition is very smooth. On dryer conditions this ball wants to be put out to the 10 and it would come back without any worries. The ball has some serious carry once it slams the pocket. This is the sort of ball for me where I do have to watch my speed as it starts to roll out once it hits the lane. I have been able to push this out as far as the 5 board and still watch it move back to the pocket without a worry. The ball has already put me into the 200 avg mark after 12 games with it this week. I am seriously looking forward to seeing how I handle the ball over the next month. Expecting a bit of fun that is for sure. Great ball and a good buy.

Jump'n Pin

i got this ball punched the other day and wow its incredible.:D:D Got it drilled stacked and it flips like crazy lol..... this ball is definately somehting missing from every hammer heads inventory.....

and you didnt think the layout would work

The Sauce?????
Sounds like the type of ball you would take out to the city every friday and saturday night MR GREEN ;)

lets be honest you hit the sauce more than most people i know :D

The Sauce?????
Sounds like the type of ball you would take out to the city every friday and saturday night MR GREEN ;)

lets be honest you hit the sauce more than most people i know :D

nothing wrong with a few drinks its my hobby

The Sauce?????

lets be honest you hit the sauce more than most people i know :D[/QUOT

nothing wrong with a few drinks lets be honest it is my hobby

Back
Top Bottom