Hammer Hammer - Black Widow Sting and Jigsaw

I had mine drilled up during the week and used it on THS during both leagues this week. It hits well, keeping the pins low and carries the corners well... For those that have the back widow pearl, this ball reacts in much the same manner but goes a little longer and finishes a lot harder...
All in all a great ball to have...

Had my Jigsaw drilled last Tuesday and can say that it does all that it claims to.
Even giving it just a little can make it work and have no problems with carry and keeping a solid line with it.
Great ball for me - maybe not for some but hey I AM HAPPY!! - GO HAMMER!!!:D

Had my 15lb Widow Sting drilled about 2 weeks ago now to suit lanes with a heavier pattern, but finding it works just as well at Mentone as it does somewhere like Epping. Took me about 10 games to get used to it and to hit my new line consistently, but it's super agressive compared to what I was using beforehand, and recovers quite well.

i got my jigsaw drilled out a while ago about 4 weeks after it came up and its a carry machine i would say well for me it is lol i carry very well with it worth every cent if you ask me.
first time i bowled with it in practice bowled 201-223-199 i was surprised dont matter what roll you put on it, it will come back well.

Back
Top Bottom