Good Luck To all In State Trials This Sunday

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
:D Hi everyone , I just want to wish good luck to all bowlers in Deveer and Rachuig trials this sunday , day 1 stage 1 cut to top 16 . Then stage 2 is march 27 and 28 .

Good luck everyone and good bowling

Cheers to you all :D \:D/

Yeah good luck to all.

Don't know if we'll cut to top 16 some teams haven't got 16 entries
:wink: :p :!:

:D Lets all get out there and have a good time!
good luck and good bowling to all!

does anyone know if they will they lower the cut?
I kinda thought everyone was through :turn-l:

Rennie sweetheart, from what I believe and going by previous years , all women and men made the cut if 16 were not there , it may change but thats just what I am going on. From what I hear we have 8 deveer men,15 women , 24 rachuig men and 12 or 13 women. only a few shy of the 16 , so its still a good turn out \:D/

anyway good luck again and I'll see you all on sunday :D

Yes I agree

Good Luck to all that are bowling on the weekend.

Does anyone know who and who isn't bowling on the weekend?? :?: :?:

Hey Sneezy , Not entirely sure who is going out for it , be speculation I only know of a handful of people who have told me in both men and women I guess we will have to wait till sunday :D

I can tell you that the Billings will be rolling off again and [-o< that we both make it 8-[ LOL anyway , I know I'll probably see you sunday bright and early! :morning:

:shock: Im rolling off! (De Veer) and Isaac (Rachuig). I wouldn't worry Sneezy, just bowl and try to enjoy it - well thats my plan anyway! I believe some newcomers are rolling off which is good!

See you all tomorrow in the early am ( Ill be the one clutching my coffee like a life vest) :sleeping:

Rennie, so you posted something after all. I thought your computer crashed??](*,)

I'm not worried about the trials, I will be wrapped if I make the team but if I don't I at least want to bowl average. :snipersm:

It is a shame that I have heard that some of the better known people like half of last years team aren't trying out this year. Apparently politics has played a part in them not trying out (??). :changes: It will be interesting to see who makes the team :shocked!:

See you all tomorrow bright and early (T Minus 17.5 Hours and counting - Whoo Hoo). :morning:

politics does play a big part if you bowl or not, although finance also plays a big part too. Why there going back 20 years back to selecting players really urkks me. Not neccessary I think. I would be interested in who the selectors are and what there history and participation at this level ever was or is. Next year I presume it will be top 2 then select the next 5 as it was in 1984. Unfortunately it wont be posted ,due to lacks of guts!.
I know at least two "current" tournament bowlers bowling....brenton davy and robby chinner, who on paper should make the team this considering the depth of experience the field has. No offence to the others, but one thing I do know is this state was at it's best when we had ATBA, the amount of tournaments to bowl in to get the experience, and a depth in motivation. It will come back to this state I'm sure ??? with such things as the youth circuit here in Adelaide plus hopefully others things.

tony

STROPS - On behalf of all the SA Bowlers we wish you good luck in uncovering who the selectors are. "At the request of the selectors they are remaining ANON".

If you find out please tell all!!!!

Apparently they don't want anyone "Sucking Up". Or maybe it's they don't want to take any heat for bad decisions if (or should it be once) they are made!

What is the history of these people? Anyone's guess.

Good Luck to all bowling in De Veer and Rachuig, ..... I'll be an interested spectator looking on! Maybe I can suss out who the selectors are from the back!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"sucking up to selectors"

Why would you want to knowing that's not what it is all about.
"Your bowling ability only" first 7 past the post doesn't have this problem "Human emotion and intervention"., only way it should be.,

tony

Back
Top Bottom