Good ball drillers in Sydney

golden8oy

Getting back to playing again after being away from bowling for about 10-12yrs. Just wondering if anyone can suggest a good ball driller in Sydney, my old bowling alley does not exist anymore. Thanks in advance.

Around the Ryde area but would be willing to travel anywhere in Sydney, if the driller is highly recommended.

mate there is only 1 driller you need to go to. Drive 3 hours to CAnberra and see Jason Doust.

I get my gear drilled by him and its a perfect fit everytime. I just send my gear to him he drills it and sends it back. If you havent bowled for a long time i would get him to re measure your hand like he did for me.

Look for Bowlers Edge.

mate there is only 1 driller you need to go to. Drive 3 hours to CAnberra and see Jason Doust.

I get my gear drilled by him and its a perfect fit everytime. I just send my gear to him he drills it and sends it back. If you havent bowled for a long time i would get him to re measure your hand like he did for me.

Look for Bowlers Edge.

+1 for Mr Doust!

I traveled from Brisbane to Canberra to get my hand measured up from Jason because I've heard such great feedback and every time I ordered a ball after that from Jason, all I would need to do is insert my 1 piece of white tape and I was fine to bowl with it.

Mr Doust as well, knowing full well that, I won't have to take it back to be fixed.. Conversations are always interesting with him as well.. Be a couple of years since I had new ball, but Will always make a trip or he'll see you at Tourney's before or after with his fitting gear...

We all know Dousty does a great job, used him a few times for several things, but he is looking for someone is Sydney, and you know you can't go wrong with Batson

Thanks, I might have to travel to Canberra or Fairfield, I heard of a guy in Castle Hill called Bruno anyone had any experience with him.

yeah he's good mate, I used to get my stuff done by him, he takes his time to get it right but will fit like a glove

Back
Top Bottom