goldenpin58

G

goldenpin58

hi my name is dave
i have just joined this forum
andd i am very disappointed in the intrest that the organizers and amf centers
have shown in the lack of intrest in western australian bowling
this is in regards to local tournaments ,results and future events if amf want to spark any intrest in bowling in western australia they need to get there act together
dave

Fair call dave,

Its really up to the bowler to go in search of tournaments now, amf centers and staff are just not interested in promoting bowling outside their own centre. I havnt been told about upcoming events for probably a couple of years now! Only through friends and totalbowling have I recently been able to compete again...

Just not good enough if you ask me, surely amf centres realise tournaments are going downhill because of the lack of promotion across other centers! Its not only the bowlers who miss out on decent prize money and good competitive feilds, the bowl stands to make very decent money from bowling fees if tounaments are successful!

And whats more its really not hard to fix, its probably more the attitude of center managers and staff that needs to change. If the manager recieves notice of an upcoming event, during leagues there should be announcements, entry forms at the counter and staff need to promote the bigger picture, AMF as a whole company, not just the centre they work for. If staff are enthusiastic about these events, the attitude wears off onto customers/league bowlers and competitions are successful!

Gary R.

Back
Top Bottom