Gold Coast Assoc Challenge Teams 2005

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
The Gold Coast teams this year will now be comprised of bowlers from Tweed, Ashmore and Mt Warren.

This is the new Gold Coast Region.

It is planned to hold the roll-off at Mt Warren on 20th February 2005 over 12 games.The nomination forms will shortly be available in all 3 Centres, and they will have all the details.

Sean Marjanovic will be co-ordinating the process this year so if you dont agree with something he's the man to see.

He is preparing the forms, checking out accommodation, and he will be the region contact person.

Thanks Sean we are very greatful to you.

And by the way Mt Warren has one of those machines too.

Nomination forms for Team Members, Motivator/Coaches and Managers will be out on 15th December at Tweed, 16th December at Mt Warren and the 17th December at Ashmore.

hi all

i was hoping of rolling of for the challange team, but unfortunatly i will be bowling in the South Queensland Junior rolloff on the 20th of Feb. is it possible if i am able to put in an exemption

:p 8) Matty J 8) :p

well basically i was looking at rolling of for the association challange team but unfortunatly i will be bowling in the junior state team rolloff that weekend i was just wondering if i would be able to put in an exemption and submit my resume

:p 8) Matty J 8) :p

Just a quick reminder that nominations close this Sunday 13th Feb with rolloffs (if needed) will be the following weekend on the 20th Feb.

Back
Top Bottom