Get Well Robby Chinner

strop

Elite Athlete
Hey Robbie, Good to see your keeping good spirit in the Royal Adelaide with a nasty foot Infection, so you tell us.
After only been in there one day and already requested 4 sponge bathes from the nurses. No doubt about ya robbie!

get well and back on your feet soon mate!

Must be hard in there without a PC to access the internet!

Cheers

Tony

P.S. Hey Robbie have to ordered our team shirts yet! (TEAM FAT) So we don't get confused with TEAM ELLIOT.

Hey Chin

hope you make a speedy recovery soon

Tash and Ben Caleb and Aimee

Crikey Chin that's not the same foot you mangled accidently here at Moonah during Rachuig last year is it?
You look after yourself over there, sit back and enjoy all the nice looking nurse eye-candy and get well soon. ;)

Get well Chin!! Couldn't have been the Subway I've been seeing you eat could it??? Sorry any chance I have to bring it up now!!! Can't wait for this PM Chin lol!!! Nah in all seriousness get well soon!!!

Get well soon mate, hope to see ya back on the lanes soon.

Sponge baths from the nurses hey?? Where's this hospital? I'll lose a limb for that kinda care!!

From the Tran's

Hey Chinner,
Last moday night was pretty quiet with out you bowling. But there is always bonuses A - I never got a cheek from you and B - George kept me company.

Keep your chin up and get well soon.
Amanda.

Chin,

I think you must be having an affair with one (or more) of the nurses you've been in so often. You're the only person I know with a hospital VIP lounge named after them.

Seriously mate, get well soon.

Des

Well Chin l guess its my turn now, hope the nurses are as good in the Royal Adelaide as they are in the Flinders Private (they also give good sponge baths) ...lol...anyway hope you make a speedy recovery and are back on the lanes rolling real soon ol fella... take care Tony Long

Hope you get well soon.

Don't you usually bowl better when you are injured or is that every time I see you bowl you are injured.

Anyway Hope to see you soon

Dave k

Thanks all, back home.

With the water restrictions everybody was limited to the amount of sponge baths they were allowed.

Yes Tiger, same foot. No sense buggering both feet up.

Yeah Brenton, Im versatile, before/after Rachuig doesnt bother me. Might be a little struggle this year though with trials less than 4 weeks away. Gonna be on crutches probably 2-3 weeks still. Might have to test out the exemption waters this year.

Rob C.

Good on you Chin, missed you last night! it was very quiet .... and the air a little fresher:p

Maybe you could put in for the women, you'd be a shoo-in!!!

Back
Top Bottom