George Frilingos - yet another 300

Feral

Congratulations to George Frilingos on yet another 300 at Caboolture Bowl tonight in sponsors league. Well done champ.=D> =D> =D>

Nice Bowling George. And it was with a AMF 300 Radar Lock a new reliese from AMF 300. It turns the corner harder then most other gear that I have seen George throw. (and it looks good too)

go Georgie.......;)

sorry that we were down the other end of the house, and didn't get to see it, but if the other perfectos are anything to go by, then it would have been at least 11 shots in the pocket!!!!

Congratulations =D>

Congratulations George!! We are just going to have to stop putting new balls in your hand......you keep throwing 300's with them!! :)

Well done...keep them rolling!!

Kyles & Lacky

Way to go George

After a FANTASTIC performance at the Commonwealth Tenpin Bowling Championships, you've topped it off with a 300 in your first week back at league. Great job

Surely you would've lost count by now ;)

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Thanks people, haven't lost count, its 27 sanctioned perfecto's :D Just 1 behind the famous and legendary Carl Bottomly.

Caboolture Open this weekend, you never know your luck in a big city....

Forgot to mention that this is first AMF300 ball I have drilled since the BLUE NINJA. It is very impressive, a reactive ball, factory polished with a strong symmetrical core, a great benchmark ball!

Did I mention it looked pretty?

Congratulations George.

Carl always seems to stay one ahead doesn't he.. it's a great battle between two excellent bowlers.

Good luck in the Caboolture Open.

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE

Proud of you as always

From "Clean Up With K & K"
Graham and Cheryl Spicer

Hey George,

Congratulations on another 300, might be time for you to come up North :D :D

And serious congratulations on your performances at Commonwealth Games, your Mum and in particular your Dad are as proud as punch (and rightly so!!)

Keep up the great work

The forgotten Tele Tubby

PS The Jinx and The Radar Lock arrived today, I was looking for mine but it must have got lost in the mail :D

:p Well done George,and also congrats on your Commonwealth games success,as Tubby said Mum & Dad are very proud of you. Nice to know you were one of our Juniors :D :D :D
Judy & Ken Hunt

Back
Top Bottom