Funniest calls on the lanes ...... cont

scooter

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would bring up this topic again after hearing a sensational call from Mark Foster (MarkF) on friday night.

Just to set the scene, Mark and myself were bowling league against Hayden George (Gusman) and his dad. To say the least, Mark and myself were struggling. After Mark got up and through yet another shot through the nose, he came out with;

'THESE LANES ARE GAY, YOU DON'T SEE ANY HETEROSEXUALS BOWLING WELL TONIGHT, DO YOU'??

Looking straight at Hayden, who had 465 for the first 2. lol

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

this is a good topic
This call came while i was away at Mt Gravatt recently, i cant remember who said it but someone was having a real hard time trying to find a shot when they got so pissed they eventually said
"Man finding a shot on these lanes is like trying to find a virgin in hoollywood"
thought that was very creative
cheers NAT

Just for the record, I am Not GAY!!!! but unlike Mark I can carry the brooklyn when the lanes are tough!!!!!!!!

local jnr bwling anoter local jnr.......one is much better than the other

both good mates and here is what happened!!!!

"i cant beat u in bowls"
" you cant beat me...full stop"
"bull****....." smacked in the head
continued to bowl putting in a blind for is mate......he proceeded to win the gam,e and he bougt his mate a coke after wards........

dont forget i some from a country town! and we all arnt like tat .....i hope

At the Cairns Open this year, almost every set was different (and I mean so different that a veteran State Team coach was left shaking his head).

At the check in for matchplay a bowler from Townsville was complaining about the **** conditions, when the manager trying to be funny said "well if your not happy we'll put you out in the carpark" to which the Townsville bowler replied "fine, at least the shot will be consistent across the house".

Then while he was on a role the Townsville bowler says to the manager as he is getting his score sheet "Hey Quentin(manager), I hear they're making a movie about your bowl" "yeah what's that?" replies the manager, To which the Townsville bowler replies "Mission Impossible 3"

The manager makes your typical crack about whinging dickhead bowlers, before stating that the matchplay would be stopped after game 10 for the lanes to be re oiled, to which the same Townsville bowler replies "maybe if you put enough oil on the first time you wouldn't have to do it again".

Needless to say when the Townsville bowler collected his prize money, the manager had less than complimentry things to say.

Thankfully for the 2002 Cairns Open the local association is running it, and it has been super professional from day 1.
icon_eek.gif

Hey funky chicken, was the bowler right handed, from Townsville and have the intials S.H. ?

I have fond memories of Cairns, my last event winning with a 300 on 15 and 16. To date it was nothing short of a miracle that I not only won, but I managed to bowl a 300 in one of the hardest centres in the world.

See you in November

MUST BEAT HUNT
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

George,

You are spot on. With 3 games of matchplay I wa ssitting 4th and right up the clacker of 2nd and 3rd. I reeled off a 258(13&14) followed by a 267(11&12) only to bowl my last game on 7&8 where no matter what I did the ball went dead straight and shot a brilliant 147 to finish 4th.
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

WILL BEAT FRILINGOS
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom