Flat Pack Kit Homes are go!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I'm a National distributor for this new exciting housing concept. Check out the website

www.flatpackkithomes.com.au

A four bedroom house will set you back around $70K fully completed with all inclusions! Completed construction time, 10 days max!

Email for more inquiries

[email protected]

My office in Caboolture will be finished in about 2 months, exciting new offices opening in Rockhampton and Townsville soon!

I have to wait for soil testing, council approval and settlement papers smarty pants

You did leave yourself open for that one George! ;) I was thinking the same thing! I will have a look though. This concept has been a long time coming in this country. Every other thing you buy comes from a factory, which reduces the price and increases the consistency of finish. About time we started catching up to the rest of the world on housing.

p.s. Toyota can build a two storey house in Japan to lock up in 7 hours. With Japanese precision (and the cleanest worksites you've ever seen!)

The houses are pretty amazing, they have heaps of benefits to them including price, insulation, build time, strength, etc. It's exciting for me, first time as a business owner.

Houses look modern, new plans aren't on the website as yet but there is some great stuff on the way. Houses look like modern Queenslander style, once the display is built I'll let everyone know.

there are a few kit home places out there at the moment, but there way overpriced and shocking quality. by the look of the website these ones are much better! im sure it will take off for ya mate.

p.s. Toyota can build a two storey house in Japan to lock up in 7 hours. With Japanese precision (and the cleanest worksites you've ever seen!)
Two story house in Japan, what's that - 2 bedrooms?

I live across the road from a Jehovah's Witness' Kindom Hall (the joys of that, yeah...) and they built it in two weekends, with the week in the middle to cure the concrete slab. From the ground up with no kits!

Back
Top Bottom