few items

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Hey all i will post up some pic's when they have uploaded takes awhile
I have for sale
1 xbox console excellent condition hardly used with 2 controller's and connections with 6 games GHOST RECON /HARRY POTTER PRISIONER OF AZKABAN/HARRY POTTER GOBLET OF FIRE/SHREK 2/GOLDEN EYE/MYST III ASKING FOR ATLEAST $150 paid a hell of alot more

PS1 console has a komatsu sticker on it lol with steering wheel and pedals and also a game controller glove very good condition. with 37 games
HIGH OCTANE/GT SPORTCAR/ACTUA SOCCER/TUNNEL B1/RIDGE RACER 4/WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SNOOKER/RIDG RACER 1/GRAND TURISMO 2 X2/RALL CROSS/SMACKDOWN/MAYHEM/COLIN MCRAE RALLY/SPEED FREAKS/PORCHE CHALLENGE/DESTRUCTION DERBY/ECW HARDCORE WRESTLING/RE LOADED/2 EXTREME/NASCAR 2000/TWISTED METAL/SCARIEST POLICE CHASES/CHAMPIONSHIP BASS/SPACE JAM/AFL 99/V RALLY/WCW NITRO/NEED FOR SPEED HIGH STAKES/DRIVER/POINT BLANK 2/SHANE WARNE 99/ACTUA SOCCER CLUB EDITION/FIFA WORLDCUP98/WINTER OLYMPICS 98/FORMULA 1/KILEAK THE BLOOD/ all of this back when it came out is over $1300 worth of games now i would ask for atleast $100 but am open to offer's

DSC00628-1.jpg

these are geniune holden racks :acks of a vz sedan for sale very good condition only 2 yrs old i neva used them but previous owner must of they are very clean hardly any marks $150 open to offers

DSC00641.jpg

a pair of holden wool skeep skin insert's they are practically new still only on car 3 months when i had it.. only 1 strap on the back needs to be stiched back on as when take in of i somehow broke it off sticked back on an wouldnt even notice these are worth almost $242 new asking $100 open to offers

also a pair of vz bonnet protecor and headlight protector but i have lost the clip to lock them onto the car askin for like $20 bucks they are very good not many marks

this pic may not be good to see
DSC00637-1.jpg

reason to seel i have cleaned out my room and shed and need these gone to clear up some room all in good nic

i live in windsor nsw and willing to drive to deliver or meet up
cheers troy

interested in seat inserts
how do these go in
just like normal seat covers
and do they need readjusting a lot ( position wise )

daniel d

Hey these go in u take the head rest of and it has 2 holes in top u put the head rest through them lock it in and the rest just gets cliped together under the seat like a normal seat cover i found i hardly had to move them as the clips neva came loose...

interested in seat inserts
how do these go in
just like normal seat covers
and do they need readjusting a lot ( position wise )
daniel d
IF u still interested mate let me know or they r going to go on ebay on monday

THE PS1 IS STILL AVAILABLE ALSO

Back
Top Bottom