Other Favourite Brand

*'TOPHER*

Hey people, im sure there have been threads like this before but i thought id make a new one, surely some people have new favourites or whatever by now so lets hear it...

Whats your favourite Ball company? and WHY?

Current score:
Brunswick:4
Storm:3
Ebonite:2
Hammer:1
Track:1
Lane1:1

COSHEA :lol:

My fave ball company/brand is Storm. I like them because Ive never had a problem with their products (balls, bags etc), and Ive never been steered in the wrong direction. I find all their stuff strong and long lasting. They have been great, Ill continue to buy stuff from them for sure.

Jen

hammer and brunswick are the way to go for me, even though ive only got one brunswick ball and its great, ive used planty of there stuff to like there balls, but i would have to say all the hammer balls that i have owned or used have been awsome, and have performed the best, and always carryed well

Im gonna say brunswick well what more do i have to say great company great gear great balls.Thats not only the reason i use brunswick i also use them cause when i was first starting bowling got my first good reactive ball wich was a hpd danger zone and i was out doing my self all the time not only geting better in my strike shot but more confident that the ball wouldnt fail.1 more reason is a lot of people say brunswick roll early wich i surpose they do well it doesnt bother me at all i have been useing them to long to notice they start rolling at the arrows.You just get use to it over the years i quess.Oh and one more reason why i use BRUNSWICK is i love there ability to create a well designed ball every time.And i wanna also be the first person to be sponsered by brunswick and win 1 year of super 6 tournements as well as bowl the most 300s with a brunswick ball. :D :D

Well i think thats enough from me.

p.s I love BRUNSWICK

Storm, For the simple fact that they hook heaps and hit really hard in the pocket. Great stuff. But if I wasnt using Storm, I'd use either Track or Dyno Thane

I have had all my success with Brunswick and Ebonite. These brands have always worked best for me because of my ball speed and rev challenged hand. Tried Storm and found that they didnt match up for me at all. Most of the Storm users that have had success with that brand have had slower ball speed and/or high revs. Used Track for a year under contract and had mild success with that brand, but all my big wins have been with Brunswick and a few in the mid to late 90's with Ebonite.

Favourite ball - Danger Zone Pro Azure - 200,000 reasons for that.

Ebonite, i have bowl with this brand all my life. only other brand i have balled with was Columbia and that was a Plastic.

Favourite ball - V2 Particle, for many reasons.

Ash

Peanut said:
Ebonite, i have bowl with this brand all my life. only other brand i have balled with was Columbia and that was a Plastic.

Ditto ditto ditto :p

My first ball was a Columbia White Dot (Plastic). Didnt use it for too long before moving to Ebonite and how i have my third, am planning a fourth. So far i have had a Urethane, Poly-Urethane and a Reactive Resin from Ebonite.

I am more than happy with my Lane#1 gear - so happy that Elmo (red Cherry bomb) and Buzz (Carbide) are getting another sibling in the very near future to share space with in the bowling bag, alongside Bob the Spare ball! :lol:

Broni

I like both Storm and Track coz if you put them together they're a great team. If i had to choose which one was my fave brand, I'd say...Storm. Track is second to Storm for me. :p

i have 5 track balls and i prefer them over any brand off ball but ive never used storm so i dont know how thous balls work but i would say track is the best

GGO TRACK

I have 2 Lane #1 balls (Bullet and Black Cherry), my dad has 2 lane #1 balls also (Uranium Solid and Black Cherry). These are the best balls ever made no matter what anyone else says.
So go LANE #1

Still Track for me right now, nothing i've used has ever been out and out bad, finally adding a dash of Storm to the bag(Lightning Flash) and found an old NIB Revolution(virtually Brunswick which is no.2 behind Track for me). As soon as some old stuff disappears next year a ball with a Diamond shape core should sneak in somewhere too!

ROTOGRIP for me!!!!! Bought a Silver Streak Pearl last year and 2 days after i did, i rolled my first 700 series (707) Then this year at the nats, bought a UltraSonic and again 2 days later i shot my high series for the Nats (645 LOL)
They have never done me wrong, and if they did its because i have probably done something wrong.

i think its fair enough to say is I LOVE ROTOGRIP!!!

Used to be Brunswick now I would have to say Visionary.
Due to price and cover thickness mostly. Both companies have balls that suit my style.

Im going to havta say Brunswick followed closely by Track.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom