Emails Advising Of New Posts

What method would you prefer for emails from TotalBowling advising there is a reply to a topic you h

• Keep them coming for every post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let me choose when to receive them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Graham

Staff member
Have a question for everyone - do you or do you not like the following emails from TotalBowling :

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "........." at TotalBowling.com.au. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

Just wondering if people find them annoying, or whether you actually appreciate the emails. Should I turn them off and let you choose which ones to subscribe to, or leave them on for every post ?

Cheers

As long as the user has the option of turning them on and off, I see no problem.

Especially if there's a nice juicy, controversial post about someone sueing someone else, you just can't miss that.

There is the option, at the moment it is defaulted to all the time. Wondering if everyone would prefer to pick and choose which ones they subscribe to. Ive modified the poll slightly.

Back
Top Bottom