Eddie Kee Gary Kee Fred Allsop

David Oldfield

Hi everyone - first time in - won a few varying titles as a junior in the early 70s - used to work at Balgowlah and Rushcutter - just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Eddie Kee, Gary Kee and Fred Allsop - just curious - blasts from the past - might throw in Elizabeth Van Der Horst - she and I won the National mixed doubles in Canberra in 1975, might have been 74? Long time ago.

Hi David , I remember you bowling back then. Doc and Liz have both left us now. Have not seen Gary for some time now but he was in the music industry .

Hi David , I remember you bowling back then. Doc and Liz have both left us now. Have not seen Gary for some time now but he was in the music industry .
Dear Spinner, Thank you for your reply - I had expected that Doctor Eddie might have died, given the passing of so much time - sorry to hear such also applies to Liz - had she been alive today, she'd have been about 61/62 - she was something of a wild one - any idea what happened to her?

Hi David, haven't heard from you in a while .. you have had an interesting life .. check out "bowling memories" on facebook .. good to hear from you. Or friend me on Facebook ..

Hi David, haven't heard from you in a while .. you have had an interesting life .. check out "bowling memories" on facebook .. good to hear from you. Or friend me on Facebook ..
I'm guessing this is Terry. Thanks for the note - I remember you well from Rushcutter, so long ago. Whilst there is a facebook entry for me, it isn't actually me - long story. Hence meaning I'm not on facebook - I should fix that some time, but just caught up with lots of bad stuff, so hard to get to things like that. Now a single custodial dad with Boys 8 and 10, so I'm an old dad with my hands full. I don't like to say it, but given the length of time, I expect Topsy is gone - I'd like to hope that's not the case, but well........ - a great Lady - a stalwart always in my memory. Hoping you are well - guessing you must be close to 70?

I'm guessing this is Terry. Thanks for the note - I remember you well from Rushcutter, so long ago. Whilst there is a facebook entry for me, it isn't actually me - long story. Hence meaning I'm not on facebook - I should fix that some time, but just caught up with lots of bad stuff, so hard to get to things like that. Now a single custodial dad with Boys 8 and 10, so I'm an old dad with my hands full. I don't like to say it, but given the length of time, I expect Topsy is gone - I'd like to hope that's not the case, but well........ - a great Lady - a stalwart always in my memory. Hoping you are well - guessing you must be close to 70?
You are correct, it is me. Yes Topsy has been gone for a while now but she was happy to go .. life had not treated her that well but she did a lot that she didn't realise in bringing up myself and my brother. Bringing up children on your own is not easy so I wish you all the best. Would be good to see you on Facebook as there is a lot of bowling stuff around especially Tenpin Memories but I can understand why your not .. I will be 66 this year playing my best golf off 6 and been retired since 2012 but haven't had a full time job since 2009. Life is good, I am living with Jenny a girl I went to school with and hung out with her brother. She wouldn't go out with me at school but we have been together a couple of times over the years and finally got together after I left my second wife, and life is great and I hope you are too. Keep in touch ..

Back
Top Bottom