EAST COAST CUP

webber

I would just congratulate all the winners in the ECCC bowled last week.
Whilst the lane conditions left a lot to be desired (on both sides) everyone
ín their divisions had the same crap to bowl on.
Special mention must go to the 5 youth bowlers who made the mens All Star Team, especially 20yo. Russell Chown who topped the averages of EVERYBODY in the tournament, and Troy Millar, who at 14 years old became the youngest ever All Star in 24 years of the ECCC. Even though it wasn't the most sensational week for NSW, being there to see these two standout performances, made the week worthwhile.
Their pins were definatly GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Andrew Lloyd :p :p :p :p :p

p.s Graham, where are the photos you took of the Opening Ceremony?

I would also like to congratulate the qld team on a top effort!!!
Thanks to all the bowlers who made the week so enjoyable.

A huge congrats to the VIC ladies, u did a fantastic job and we r all very proud of u guys!!! :D

Congrats to u Russ, great bowlin (as usual!!!!!! lol), also great to c u again, and every1 else that i caught up with. Already cant wait for next yr!!!! lol

And last i would just like to say that the ppl that i stayed with (u guys know who u r) made the week so very good, it won't b forgotten!!!!

GO THE FLAMING PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

First things first I have to send a BIG congratulations to all the medal winners, all stars and masters winners cause you guys all did really well to achieve what you did.

I'd like to thank all of the Victorian parents and supporters who made the trip to QLD and cheered the teams on throughout the week, without your support most of us wouldn't have been up there in the first place.

However the biggest thankyou of all goes to the people that I stayed with cause without a doubt it was you guys who made the week as fun as it was and it really was a BLAST!!!

Look forward to many more years of the ECCC and Go VICS in 2003.

ECCC 2002...well what can I say...what a week!! I'd firstly like to congratulate all the people that won medals, masters, all stars, etc. Secondly congrats to the Queensland Under 21 Girls, Under 21 Boys and Men for winning the cups. Thirdly I'd like to thank all the QLD supporters that supported us through a very hectic week.

Looking forward to next year already. Go Queenslanders!! :D

Back
Top Bottom