Lane #1 Dirty Bomb - Lane #1

After using this ball for the past 4 months, I think a comment is now appropriate.

While I have only been bowling for just over three years and I'm in my 60s, I have never had so much consistency and good scores than with this ball in that time. My averages in league bowling at the end of last year were 170 and 175. This year after 48 games it is 209. I can't put that improvement down to anything except the quality of this ball. And it isn't confined to just one centre (Aspley) as I have been "in the money" in every tournament so far this year at Ipswich, Cannon Hill and Caboolture, and score well on the dry Bundaberg lanes.

I had it drilled for carry in dry conditions but it works just as well on medium oil (haven't struck heavy oil around these parts yet). I am to believe (from bowlers who use it) that the Hybrid is also a superb bit of armoury. I have placed an order for 3 of these which I will have drilled for a range of conditions.

The choice is yours but I would check this and/or the Hybrid out as Darryl says. :wink:

Cheers

Feral :lol:

Feral said:
This year after 48 games it is 209.

Sandbagger!! :wink:

Feral said:
(haven't struck heavy oil around these parts yet).

Don't worry, you won't. This is Queensland! :roll:

I had a throw of this ball today at Kedron and I have to say I haven't seen a ball hit so hard. Even though it was burning up on the dry it hit really hard. And what condition was it thrown on? The K & K Classic condition as set down by the Kegel (37 ft). It was relatively predictable, but I wasn't really able to give it a good hit out on the conditions offered, because unless I threw it as hard as I could out to the gutter it was going to cross over every time.

A very strong ball, with a massive hit. Thanks to Ronnie for letting me throw it. Oh and good luck to everyone bowling this weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom